Realpolitik II - Dark Storm Rising

I pity vote for Yoshiegg's party and XSWP.
I vote for the People's Party of America and the Party me and Sonereal have!
it seems there has been a slight miscount of votes, you got two votes as well.
EDIT: i think my votes were missed as there was 2 votes for yoshi counted when there is 3 if you read the thread.

Had to google hanging chads to make sure you weren't insulting me :lol:

WARNING TO MOSHER said:
OT: MOSHER, GET OVER TO THE CIV4 S&T THREAD! NOW!!!11!1:crazyeye:

Anyway, let's get started with the recount.

SouthernKing's Recount said:
Foundations: 17
PPA: 8
Philosophers: 3
Red Doves: 4
XSWP: 2

Horizons: 10
NIP: 6
IMWP: 4

Guild: 5

Yoshiegg: 3

That's what I got. Any objections? Foundations still wins by a large margin.

Have you counted my votes, I voted Neo imperial and assasains guild

Hmm.... It does seem that there was some missed votes, but it doesn't matter.....

Congrats President DemTaqat! I am thankful that you have appointed me as domestic minister, and I hope that we will be able to usher in a glorious age for the American People's!

Cue the Soviet America flag people!

Right Here!

A draft plan will be posted when I come online tommorrow, whether Aysee and LordNwahs have responded or not. It will be left up to debate for a few days, before being Finalized and sent on.

DT
President :D

Since Arya never actually got to lead that Quest, I will now create one. It will be for the same objective: to search New Orleans for anything useful to us. Who wants in?

Sparthage,
Chairman of the Neo-Imperial Party
Opposition Leader

I would join in, but as President I feel that my duty demands I stay home. I will encourage all opposition members to go though, particularly if they plan on running for NYC governer. :p

Have fun!

DT

I will encourage all opposition members to go though
OOC: Yeah, if we find a weapon we can keep it secret and then use it to wipe you off the face of the Earth :mwaha: :joke:

But seriously, I wouldn't suggest having the whole opposition come. I will accept 3 more entries into the Quest team. So far, we have...

Leader: Sparthage (Neo-Imperial Party)
Members:
1. SouthernKing (Assassin's Guild)
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

I'll be in.

Alright, welcome onboard :wavey:. Any members of the Horizon Coalition? What about any independents? I'll save the last two slots for one more Horizoner and an Independent. That'll give us one of each party type, not counting me.

Leader: Sparthage (Neo-Imperial Party)
Members:
1. SouthernKing (Assassin's Guild)
2. Red Spy (Red Dove Party)
3. INDEPENDENT SLOT
4. HORIZON COALITION SLOT

I'll join the quest!
Should we start a seperate thread for the quest, or just post here?

It hardly requires a seperate thread. All you need to do is persuade LH to let you go on it, and then let him think up a story of what happens and tell you the results. It will require something along the lines of 10 posts here and a ton of PMs and chatroom arguements. :p

DT

I don't use the chatroom, so I'll need another source.:hmm:

Top Bottom