Realpolitik II - Dark Storm Rising

Lighthearter please stay. We need you here to keep this thread alive. I had no idea you were gone.

It's his desicion. If he said he's not coming back, we can't change his mind. The only thing we can hope for is that he might feel like doing this against someday.

Did....did you NOT see LH and me, especially LH, get pissed off about the advertising in this thread? Seriously? Or do you not care enough for this Realpolitik that you STILL want to contribute to what was probably one of the main reasons he left?

Sorry. I did not realize how bad this was. I really wasn't here half the time. LH please come back. I really want this to continue.

Sorry. I did not realize how bad this was. I really wasn't here half the time. LH please come back. I really want this to continue.

I kinda thought you were being sarcastic/trying to be jokey, but LH really doesn't take jokes well and there wasn't a smiley, so...

We'll see what happens. +1 to Jehoshua, as strange as that sounds to say.

Wow. I'm on vacation for a week and come back and see RP shut down because several members aren't respectful enough to give the GM time? You guys may not know this, but running an RP is almost as pleasant as getting a root canal sometimes. It's made all the harder given that unlike CivIV, CivV doesn't have World Builder in-game and didn't get hotseat until recently. Because of this, RP is incredibly difficult.

Wow. I'm on vacation for a week and come back and see RP shut down because several members aren't respectful enough to give the GM time? You guys may not know this, but running an RP is almost as pleasant as getting a root canal sometimes. It's made all the harder given that unlike CivIV, CivV doesn't have World Builder in-game and didn't get hotseat until recently. Because of this, RP is incredibly difficult.

:agree:
Oh yes. Running an RP is an nightmare. It’s time consuming and annoying. That’s why I stopped mine. If you feel like people don’t appreciate you, it’s no wonder LH quit.

It comes down to this. Does LH want to continue with the RP?
If he does then I am sure he will say in the thread.
If he does not then trying to flatter him into continuing seems a little bit pointless.

As GM it is his time he is spending running this and so his choice when it ends.

Story ended.

Top Bottom