Red Alert: Great War II

You guys DO realize it was a joke right? The character is real, but the stats are simply place holders until I come to a decision.

"Powergaming (or power gaming) is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as (in videogames, boardgames, and roleplaying games) storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie."-Wikipedia

Not powergaming at all. That would imply that I am neglecting my story/background/Roleplaying in favor of working towards something like capturing Fort Myers and holding it for no reason other than I used to live there (shamelessly ripped off of dommy). I also implies that I would be within the rules of the game, which I am clearly not, due to the many extra points I attributed.

Mission at 7:00 PM eastern time for both sides. Thoughts?

I will be in.

Name/Rank: Comrade Saloth Sar
Nationality: Cambodian
Affiliation Warsaw Pact
Stats:

PHYS 7
MEN 9
CHA 11

GP: 200
CP:

Bio: Born in a small village in Cambodia to a humble family of farmers, he managed his way through life and ended up in Paris at university, where he became a communist, little is known about him but it is said he can mentally torture people.

Character Class: Guerrilla Fighter

Units:

Support Powers:

Edit: Nevermind

Name/Rank: Comrade Saloth Sar
Nationality: Cambodian
Affiliation Warsaw Pact
Stats:

PHYS 20
MEN 40
CHA 40

GP: 200
CP:

Bio: Born in a small village in Cambodia to a humble family of farmers, he managed his way through life and ended up in Paris at university, where he became a communist, little is known about him but it is said he can mentally torture people.

Character Class: Guerrilla Fighter

Units:

Support Powers:

Nedim, the Warsaw Pact is locked.

It's locked since Arya hasn't made a real character but Nedim, your stats are way too high. You start with only 5 points in each category and have 12 points to spend.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu then not joining, its no fun playing with the filthy capitalists

EDIT: Used Arya as a base, sry about the huge PHYS MEN and CHA

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu then not joining, its no fun playing with the filthy capitalists

EDIT: Used Arya as a base, sry about the huge PHYS MEN and CHA

No problem. If Arya or another player ever joins the Allies, then the Soviets will be unlocked.

Pushing the game back an hour. Sorry, family problems come first.

Of course family problems come first, Sonereal

Gunboats (Support Power, Allies): 10 CPs each. Can fire 12" shell at a target with frightening accuracy.

Yaks (Support Power, WP): 10 CPs each. Sends three Yaks to shoot up a target. Devastating against thin-skinned vehicles and infantry.

Rifle/Infantry (UN/WP): 1 CP. Basic soldiers armed with small arms for their respective factions.

Rocket Soldiers (UN): 2 CPs. Rocket Soldiers are armed with missiles that fire Redeyes (anti-air) or Dragon TOWs (anti-armor). Redeyes are fast moving missiles that are effective versus Subs (though the chance of being that near to a coast is low) and aircraft. Dragon TOWs are inaccurate, slower, but more powerful.

Engineers (UN/WP): 4 CPs. These troops are armed with only pistols but also a wrench. They're used to build defensive structures. They can build any structure their commander knows how to build.

Grenadiers (WP:) 2 CPs. These troops carry a crapton of grenades around.

Updating (and organizing) OP now.

Getting Yak support.

Top Bottom