Redneck or Hippie?

• Redneck

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Hippie

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Both equally

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
I think the idea of being a stereotype of any sorts fills me with horror.

By hippie do you mean 60's peacenik or today's hard partying New Age Army dogsoldiers? They're quite different breeds, although they might look the same.

Great thread! :lol: I'm not sure that redneck counts as a "grass-roots lifestyle choice".

Hippies are marginally less annoying.

Rednecks just scowl and roll their eyes. They never appeal to me for anything... unlike some of the hippies in my neighbourhood.

Originally posted by Sean Lindstrom
Rednecks just scowl and roll their eyes. They never appeal to me for anything... unlike some of the hippies in my neighbourhood.

Egad! Hippies don't live in BC.

One would prefer the redneck option.

Rednecks are much more fun to party with. Hippies usually are more likely to just sit around and smoke pot - I'll take a drunken hootenanny any day!

I think the question is, would you rather be someone who likes to get stoned with an open mind and political ideal, (if not a bit weird at times), or would you rather be an ignorant numbskull who conformes to society without a thought.
Both extremes, but the hippy diffenitily has more fun.

I would'nt be a hippy, but I'd sit back with a spliff and take in whats worth listing to.;)
(Although I hate pot, maybe something else)

Edit: I'd just get out of it and be into the music.:crazyeye:

Hippie all the way, hippie mean to me

1.- free spirit

2.- no human autority like in buisness

3.- free living style in peace with each other

4.- No military budget, we live in peace so a lots more money ( like 400 billion just for usa) can be put in a much better area.

5.- And the most important one to me is it mean, you sit near a fire with some friend in a forest area , smoke a weed joint and listen music, in the morning you go fishing and catch a few trout for breakfest with some eggs.

Red neck to me mean

1.- Yes M. Boss, Yes M. president i ll improve,and produce more for the benefits of the compagy.

2.- If M. president say we should go to war, then i agree because i am a YES MAN i am submissive to order even without proof.

3.- a red neck is either a sheep (worker), a dog (boss,policeman) or a pig( politician,buisnessman,ect,,,) in Pink Floyd Animals ( album of music)

Originally posted by newfangle

Egad! Hippies don't live in BC.

Visit the Gulf Islands my friend. You'll see all the magic mushroom and pot smoking hippies you need.

Top Bottom