1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

(Religious Wonders) Meteora, San Marco etc.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by hrochland, Mar 6, 2007.

1. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Hi to all. The Christmas holidays burned my computer, so I will not be able to do the things I promised.

2. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

:(

Hope you get a new computer soon.

3. Kathy

Kathy Prince

Hrochland, I found in the database, that you published 2 stave churches once. I have one in my mod (I am not sure if it is yours), but not I am looking to find the other, for another project. Unfortunately, both download links are dead, so I wonder, if you have your churches somewhere and can re-upload them.

4. hrochland

hrochland Prince

I did two different. Unfortunately, as I wrote earlier on Leoreth's question, I do not archive all my models, so some of them are lost after a hacker's attack on the old CF server. :(

5. Kathy

Kathy Prince

I just want to tell, that I found another stav church modell in one Mod, I am not sure which it was. So I have two now (the one from you I liked more and another), this will do for me.

6. hrochland

hrochland Prince

I did three Nordic churches. One wooden, the other brick and the third wooden on wooden pillars. The third one I use in my mod, and if this is not in the database, I can provide you.

7. Kathy

Kathy Prince

Well, as I found one recently, at this moment I do not need another model at this moment. Thats what I wanted to say.

8. hrochland

hrochland Prince

OK :)