(Religious Wonders) Meteora, San Marco etc.

I requested that a long time ago, it would be awesome to have it. hrochland is having a break, but he plans to return sometime later this year

It is good to hear that he will come back, in another tread I read he was missed, and he really did great artwork. :goodjob:
I am not in a hurry concerning the wonder, I just thougt it was a nice idea to have it.

It is good to hear that he will come back, in another tread I read he was missed, and he really did great artwork. :goodjob:
I am not in a hurry concerning the wonder, I just thougt it was a nice idea to have it.

Hard nut your request. I will think about it... :)

Hi, Kathy,
I just walk around this way sometimes. I was looking at more pictures about Bahai World Centre of Haifa. I think as the model would be too big. When we use as a representative sample a building only, it may be enough for the Oracle retexture. What you about?

I think this could be a possibility. I did not thougth about the whole complex, but the Shrine of the Báb with some of the terraces.

Hey hrochland, looks like you're active again so I can't help but ask you for some wonder graphics. I would like to include more wonders from the modern era into my mod but I have noticed these two very prominent wonders are currently not available in Civ4:
- Sagrada Familia (Wikipedia, Google 3D Warehouse)
- Delta Works / Zuiderzee Works, represented for example by the Maeslantkering (Wikipedia, Google 3D Warehouse) or the Oosterscheldekering (Wikipedia, Google 3D Warehouse) - I'd personally prefer the first of these two

I don't know if the 3D warehouse models help you in any way but they can at least serve as a reference.

I hope you can consider working on this. Any art for these wonders will make it into my mod immediately.

Sagrada Familia I was also looking for, so if it would be done, I would appreciate this.

Sagrada Familia. Kathy has already asked me in the past. At that time I did not have the time and the model seemed very complicated to me.
Delta Works, this could be done, I guess, the question is how to place it in the city. Perhaps as a Harbor Node, but the two models would cross.
I still have a little time, but I'll try to figure it out

Awesome, that sounds great. Maybe it's possible to have the two models (I assume you mean the "doors" of the Maeslantkering) as one model instead, so it works with the Harbor node?

Did you give the Sagrada Familia model I linked a look? I don't know how much work it is to convert something like this into a NIF but that level of detail would be completely fine (it's around 800 polygons). You could even get rid of some details, like the entrance. The tower elements are the most recognizable element I would say.

If you do not mind, Walter Hawkwood, I will add it to the download database so anyone can use it.

Hey, that's awesome! Can't wait to have a look at it in game, now I'm even more excited to start working on my industrial/modern wonders project. Thanks Walter Hawkwood!

Top Bottom