Rest of the World's Air Forces

'ed schlächd!
(awesome!)

This means I can put my texture work on my F-4EJ on hold. :)

BTW, what gave you the idea for the preview splash? ;) :lol:

Newest reskin...

F-4EJ on patrol
Isn't that the RF-4C model? Looks like that nose :)
Nevertheless, the reskin is beautiful. The Nips really know how to paint their birds...

The F-4EJ Kai is ready.

From 1968, the Japan Air Self-Defense Force purchased a total of 140 F-4EJ Phantoms. Political controversy arose over the "self-defence" force's having "bombers", consequently the aerial refueling and ground attack capabilities were removed (ground attack capabilities were restored in subsequent upgrades). Mitsubishi built 138 under license in Japan and 14 unarmed reconnaissance RF-4Es were imported. Of these, 96 F-4EJs have since been modified to the F-4EJ Kai (改、 "modified") standard with laser inertial navigation system, APG-66J radar and other avionics upgrades.
(Wikipedia)

Two Phantoms scrambling in the mist

Intercepting a Russian visitor

I've sent the files to the master.

:)

That's what Im talking 'bout!

Wyrm gave me some new toys so this won't be the last Phantom reskin.

I just found this picture when browsing the net... amused me since I did not know it and set up the picture with the Kai intercepting the Bear...

1973: Royal Navy F-4 and Russian Bear

Wyrm gave me some new toys so this won't be the last Phantom reskin.

I just found this picture when browsing the net... amused me since I did not know it and set up the picture with the Kai intercepting the Bear...

1973: Royal Navy F-4 and Russian Bear

No need as I already have one of those.

Attachments

• royalphnatom.jpg
    royalphnatom.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 167
Hey Wyrmshadow, do you have that Royal Phantom posted somewhere? I've been using the Recon Phantom for the modern FAA.

Hey Wyrmshadow, do you have that Royal Phantom posted somewhere? I've been using the Recon Phantom for the modern FAA.

If I did, it would be in this thread. Do you see it? No? Well I guess I havent made it yet.

Sorry,
I must've misunderstood "No need as I already have one of those" with the cool preview.

5 Japanese jets up and posted

At a bit disappointed that you did not want in a big mod team anymore, I hoped I could have you filling the gaps for my mod.

But I've come to realize that you'll fill it anyway !

Now the Japanese civ I'll be adding next has a complete aviation. :goodjob:

What's the next country?

I don't know, everything else I have is scattered. With the exception of the T-1, all those planes were already set up and waiting for me to animate. The rest of the dozens of models I have are not in such a ready shape. So it could be anything like UK, France. I even have plans for some more IndianAF planes.

I don't know, everything else I have is scattered. With the exception of the T-1, all those planes were already set up and waiting for me to animate. The rest of the dozens of models I have are not in such a ready shape. So it could be anything like UK, France. I even have plans for some more IndianAF planes.
Cool! If you do France or UK, I'll be able to update my units line.

As you can see, I'm still using old placeholder graphics, and they are of low quality compared to yours. http://stephane.f.david.free.fr/CivMod/All_AirUnits.htm

And even when the quality is correct, having your aircrafts have a huge advantage, they give a very nice feeling of consistency!

Do you also plan to make some German and Italian planes sometime?

piston powered swedes are finished, time to start on jets

Top Bottom