RFC Civilizations in Abundance

If I were to write a strategy guide for this modmod, could I post it on this thread?

It seems like an ideal place to post it.

Or both? I would assume more people would see it here.

i agree with hotep. Maybe someone could create their own website for new rfc strategy guides.

Is it possible to influence civ to found city on a specific spot ?

When I take Germans or Americans I'm disappointed to see the useless city that I'm going to have. :facepalm:

I really don't understand why they found two cities which only have 1 tiles between, or on a ressource, it's counterproductive. (or the two)

I thought of play a civ before them and switch but I can't play the very first turn (which is very important for me :lol:), and I can't resist to become a supermegapower with my first civ :sad: (the last time I tried with french, i take all europe and raze all the new world's cities:crazyeye:, of course it was a perfect spawn for USA, but really without challenge)

Maybe you should work to raze all the cities in the US spawn so that you control where the settlers go? I'm quite certain if there's no city there then it won't auto-found. If not, good luck fnding another way!

Pleased don't feel rushed but when can we expect any of the new civs?
It's just that if it's soon I will wait to make a story with them :D

yeah but which ones? Indonesia, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Congo, ect. so many choices but the only problem is that they arent really civs, but countries that spawn really late

Does anybody have the CvGameCoreDll files for this mod. Im trying to make some changes ( with the permission of Jarkov that is) and incorporating some files into DOC

Top Bottom