RFCE: Civilopedia Texts

Ups, you are right
I will send you tomorrow ;)

perfect man, just tryed to be funny while reminding :lol:

Thanks for the reminder, I would have forgotten this again :)
And actually I tried to be funny too, you don't have to wait till tomorrow of course
I will send it to you right after I finished and uploaded the map changes for 3Miro

Hey RRRaskolnikov!
Should I send you the files in xml format, or do you prefer text files?

xml is fine :) Not a pro but I should be able to handle it...

Oh, I already started to make the file in txt format for you. Will upload it soon
It doesn't really matter anyway. Next time you will get it in xml if you want to ;)

Oh, I already started to make the file in txt format for you. Will upload it soon
It doesn't really matter anyway. Next time you will get it in xml if you want to ;)

Nope, don't care, whatever is easiest for u will work :)

Sry, with Lithuania and the provinces being added in the next version I always got dragged away with other things...

Anyway, I finally updated the civilizationinfos file, here are the civs with missing french entries.
Hungary, Norse and Moscow are not there yet, I'm working on an improved version for those right now.
Those 3 will come with the leaders, which I will upload too. I won't say soon, but soon ;)

Attachments

• RFCE_civs.rar
    10.2 KB · Views: 87
@ All

In the new (unstable) version, all UHVs have an "unique name". Example: Byzantium's 1st UHV is called: "The Second Rome". (Make Constantinople the largest and most culturated city in Europe in 1025 AD.)

So, if you have an nice name for an UHV (it doesn't matter which civ, although some civs already have "unique UHV names"), please post it in this thread.

@ All

In the new (unstable) version, all UHVs have an "unique name". Example: Byzantium's 1st UHV is called: "The Second Rome". (Make Constantinople the largest and most culturated city in Europe in 1025 AD.)

So, if you have an nice name for an UHV (it doesn't matter which civ, although some civs already have "unique UHV names"), please post it in this thread.

Yes, now that we can use long names, we should have dramatic names for all of the UHV conditions.

Cordobans:

UHV 2: The superior Moorish architecture

Burgundians:

UHV 3: The Western power

Germany:

UHV 2: The legacy of Luther

Kievans:

UHV 1: The fertile black soil

Lithuanians:

UHV 3: The domination of Eastern Europe

Austrians:

UHV 2: The Habsburg domination

Ottomans:

UHV 1: Osmans Empire
UHV 2: Osmans dream
UHV 3: Victory over Europe

There you go. I´ll think about the rest!

Cordobans:

UHV 2: The superior Moorish architecture

Burgundians:

UHV 3: The Western power

Germany:

UHV 2: The legacy of Luther

Kievans:

UHV 1: The fertile black soil

Lithuanians:

UHV 3: The domination of Eastern Europe

Austrians:

UHV 2: The Habsburg domination

Ottomans:

UHV 1: Osmans Empire
UHV 2: Osmans dream
UHV 3: Victory over Europe

There you go. I´ll think about the rest!

Thanks. I'll include them right away.

French UHV 2 - Conquer Jerusalem by 1291 AD ('in' can be very confusing)
Cordoban UHV 1 - Jewel of the World (Saxon nun Hroswitha, famous in the last half of the 10th century for its Latin poems and dramas, called it the Jewel of the World - wiki)
Cordoban UHV 3 - Ummah of Iberia (ummah means muslim community)
Norse UHV 1 - Journey of Leif Ericson
Norse UHV 2 - Conquests of the Normans
Norse UHV 3 - Raids of Viking Age
Austrian UHV 1 - Austrian Empire
Austrian UHV 2 - All the World is Subject to Austria (Habsburg motto)

French UHV 2 - Conquer Jerusalem by 1291 AD ('in' can be very confusing)

This is not confusing, in fact "by" would be the confusing one.

Conquer Jerusalem by 1291AD means that you can conquer Jerusalem in 1000AD and win the UHV. The French UHV requires you to conquer AND HOLD Jerusalem until 1291AD.

We can change the UHV to "Conquer and Hold Jerusalem in 1291AD", but simply saying "by" would be misleading and inconsistent with other UHV conditions that do have a "by" requirement.

I see. How about 'Control Jerusalem in 1291 AD'?

Also:

Lithuanian UHV 1 - Pagan Empire
Lithuanian UHV 2 - The Largest State in Europe
Lithuanian UHV 2 - The Domination of Northeastern Europe
Muscovites UHV 1 - Subjugation of the Hordes
Muscovites UHV 2 - The Third Rome
Muscovites UHV 3 - Access to Warm Seas

Does anyone care to write a civilopedia text for missionaries and executives?
It can either be general (so the same text can be used for all the types), or specific with different texts to all the religions/corporations
(currently all missionaries have the vanilla BtS text of Religions, while all executives have the vanilla BtS text of Corporations)
Also, we need text for Atlantic Access and Protestant Church School

Does anyone care to write a civilopedia text for missionaries and executives?
It can either be general (so the same text can be used for all the types), or specific with different texts to all the religions/corporations
(currently all missionaries have the vanilla BtS text of Religions, while all executives have the vanilla BtS text of Corporations)
Also, we need text for Atlantic Access and Protestant Church School

For the missionaries/executives, we can use the texts of the religion/corporation itself.

It would be still nice if they had a specific text entry for the units themselves
So, any takers? ;)

Top Bottom