RifE 1.20 Bug Thread

Hello,

There is a small issue with privateers: When using the blockade ability, I received around 1000 golds each turn, because of trade routes.
I think this is due to decimal trade routes, so you maybe had already fix it (I didn't read all the posts yet)

This issue may be with other ships too, but I tried only privateers.

Hey,

I work on a full french traduction of RifE and during a test of Cualli's text i probably found a bug.

The sacrificial Altar is suppose to give to Priest of Agruonn an Empower bonus when a sacrifice is done but it's seams broken, the sacrifice boost production a little but no bonus for priest.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvEventInterface", line 30, in onEvent

File "CvCustomEventManager", line 136, in handleEvent

File "CvCustomEventManager", line 147, in _handleDefaultEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 843, in onBeginGameTurn

File "Blizzards", line 79, in doBlizzardTurn

AttributeError: Blizzards instance has no attribute 'iBlizzardChancePlus'
ERR: Python function onEvent failed, module CvEventInterface

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvEventInterface", line 30, in onEvent

File "CvCustomEventManager", line 136, in handleEvent

File "CvCustomEventManager", line 147, in _handleDefaultEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 843, in onBeginGameTurn

File "Blizzards", line 79, in doBlizzardTurn

AttributeError: Blizzards instance has no attribute 'iBlizzardChancePlus'
ERR: Python function onEvent failed, module CvEventInterface

Already fixed internally.

I am having the strangest bug.
Turn 1 of my game as the Elhonim. Just as I end turn the game goes on (even a popup for a spawned GP) but than it just crashes. No Memory Allocation, no nothing just one of those crashes with the submit data message.

I tried droping the grafics to minimum and shuting down all unesential proceses... no game.

PS. Yes, I know... Lady Administrator... insane right

Attachments

• Lady Administrator Turn_0001.CivBeyondSwordSave
    59.8 KB · Views: 42
Hello!

I have a similar problem. Actually, TWO similar problems :)!!

My games ctd directly and without further messages if:

-I use Erebus mapscript (after the first turn)

-I load a game (both from autosave or single game directory)

I posted the savegame on which I was playing yesterday (and on which I planned to play today :mad: )

Thanks for the help!!
Have good days.

Attachments

• Luca Turn_0081.CivBeyondSwordSave
    129.5 KB · Views: 45
Is the bug where Frozen become crazy strong fixed in the upcoming version? :o Just had a game where Frozen had 3 cities that each grew to 60-70 population in the mater of a few turns, I think they used their world spell? They were pumping out units like crazy, and it was impossible to even consider invading their cities. I eventually won by other means than Conquest, but still, doesn't seem balanced :p Have resorted to playing with "No liberation" turned on in all my new games to avoid anything like that again.

I managed to make it work, no idea how but after about 200 turns I had to save and shut down.
And now I have the same bug, the game crashes once I end the turn. It's clearly to do something with the some AI turn working.

I am having the strangest bug.
Turn 1 of my game as the Elhonim. Just as I end turn the game goes on (even a popup for a spawned GP) but than it just crashes. No Memory Allocation, no nothing just one of those crashes with the submit data message.

I tried droping the grafics to minimum and shuting down all unesential proceses... no game.

PS. Yes, I know... Lady Administrator... insane right

Hello!

I have a similar problem. Actually, TWO similar problems :)!!

My games ctd directly and without further messages if:

-I use Erebus mapscript (after the first turn)

-I load a game (both from autosave or single game directory)

I posted the savegame on which I was playing yesterday (and on which I planned to play today :mad: )

Thanks for the help!!
Have good days.

I'll take a look at both of these when I have time; Unfortunately, I don't have much of that. :lol:

Is the bug where Frozen become crazy strong fixed in the upcoming version? :o Just had a game where Frozen had 3 cities that each grew to 60-70 population in the mater of a few turns, I think they used their world spell? They were pumping out units like crazy, and it was impossible to even consider invading their cities. I eventually won by other means than Conquest, but still, doesn't seem balanced :p Have resorted to playing with "No liberation" turned on in all my new games to avoid anything like that again.

Yes. The current version is still strong, but having 1 size 50 city and 2 size 40 cities after 100 turns is manageable strength. ;)

I managed to make it work, no idea how but after about 200 turns I had to save and shut down.
And now I have the same bug, the game crashes once I end the turn. It's clearly to do something with the some AI turn working.

If so, then it's likely fixed in the next version. The entire AI production code was rewritten. Along with most other python.

When Bedouins get done building something else, they're sometimes immediately start to make a Sit. e.g., I have them build a Pasture, as soon as he's done, he starts building a Sit (overtop of the Pasture).

Early barbs really need to be reined in. My last game I had no less than 4 out of 7 AIs get killed before turn 50. I think it might have been a combination of hill giant forts, popped ruins, searched dungeons, and boars.

Lizards packs can't change terain types (go from glacier to tundra, deep ocean to ocean, exetera)

As has been stated before, a complete re-work of the barb system is on its way.
I was aware of that. But, that fact does not lead to the conclusion:

This new system will solve a lot of the problems you just described.
If you have intimate knowledge of the new system and are providing your evaluation, then thanks! That's new info.

Otherwise, then it seems like the ongoing feedback is still useful for us to give.

I was aware of that. But, that fact does not lead to the conclusion:

If you have intimate knowledge of the new system and are providing your evaluation, then thanks! That's new info.

Otherwise, then it seems like the ongoing feedback is still useful for us to give.

As a tester, he kinda does. :p

Though it's not finished yet. Biggest changes aren't done, as it's mostly xml work to take into account the new stuff.

I doubt it hasn't been reported, but at 96 pages, sorry but I'm not gonna doublecheck...

Some things are missing from the 'What do you want to build next' window. I didn't look to closely but twice I noticed that unit-enabling buildings just weren't there. Once I wanted Adepts, the other time Swordsmen, I believe.

I doubt it hasn't been reported, but at 96 pages, sorry but I'm not gonna doublecheck...

Some things are missing from the 'What do you want to build next' window. I didn't look to closely but twice I noticed that unit-enabling buildings just weren't there. Once I wanted Adepts, the other time Swordsmen, I believe.

Been reported and fixed for the next version. ;)

Yeah, thread has gotten a bit unwieldy... We'll be making new ones for the next version.

Ok, Loki causes unrest. My city revolts and changes to his side, expelling my archer. Not sure he should have been able to capture my city that easily? (He did it to Sidar too, I saw him nab one of this cities.) Anyway, I immediately send the archer back in, DOWing. I get the city back, with 3 turns unrest. 3 turns pass, and my city has 21,454,376 culture.

Top Bottom