RifE 1.20 Download and Changelog

A question, when is 1.3 finally coming?

*sight*
I guessed as much. Still, you can't blame us for being anxious.

I mean this is the biggest thing of the year. Forget CIV5, forget the football cup, this is whats happening.

Not just trees.
After a bit of careful studying of the picture, and using my access to the team forums, I can now tell you that
the new feature is trees that vary slightly in colour and size! :eek:

:D

I'm sorry, I'll take that as a punishment, but, because I'm getting banned, you can't do anything if I reveal this. ;)

Valkrionn said:
The most important feature we should all be working on is the inclusion of cities.
I'd like for buildings to be added, but this could take a bit of coding, so we should hold that off for a later patch.

Then, in 1.4, we can work on adding an interface to the game.
1.5 should focus on having a mode where you can have more than one civ on the map, lets call it computer-player-mode.

2.0 is the big one, this will include units. I reckon that will take the longest to code though, so its a while off.

I don't know if it has anything to do with this, but I'm hoping for wood that increases archer strength rather than having all the units increases in strength from same resources.

I don't know if it has anything to do with this, but I'm hoping for wood that increases archer strength rather than having all the units increases in strength from same resources.

No, but that's planned for 1.5, with a bunch of other changes concerning units (either Duskwood or Ironwood, and then something for recon; Yes, we have the exact resource in mind there, but that one entertains me so I'll keep it hidden for now. Hint: It's not hemlock).

Honestly, that pic is for the Sidar.

there is only one non-team-member, who knows what is up with that pic. to be fair it is hard to see when not in motion.

there is only one non-team-member, who knows what is up with that pic. to be fair it is hard to see when not in motion.

I doubt it since many people who frequent the rife forum also frequent the wildmana one.

I've always thought sidar to be a bland civ but with the new tweaks to them I may even draw myself away from my Calabim/Bannor games to try sidar again.

The trees look nice, but it needs more fog; hope you get it working.

That would be completely false. :p

Probably around 20-30 non-teammembers who know about it... The Interns (modders with team forum access, but not on the team) and the Testers.

Plus, a decent amount of our plan was posted in your thread, by myself. ;)

Also tesb... Please take a look at it, tell me why it's not displaying in game. :lol:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=369772

I doubt it since many people who frequent the rife forum also frequent the wildmana one.

I've always thought sidar to be a bland civ but with the new tweaks to them I may even draw myself away from my Calabim/Bannor games to try sidar again.

The trees look nice, but it needs more fog; hope you get it working.

The fog is thicker when moving; The first pic is also fairly thin, as I removed part of the Haunted Lands I should not have; adding it back created mist that flows over the ground. ;)

Also tesb... Please take a look at it, tell me why it's not displaying in game.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=369772

what exactly is not showing in-game the mist, the trees or both?
i am currently not at home (i will go back in probably 7 days) so i can't fix it myself or take a look at it right now.
have you tried to set animated to zero? (sometimes this has to be done even if there is an animation within the *.nif but when there is no *.kfm)

what exactly is not showing in-game the mist, the trees or both?
i am currently not at home (i will go back in probably 7 days) so i can't fix it myself or take a look at it right now.
have you tried to set animated to zero? (sometimes this has to be done even if there is an animation within the *.nif but when there is no *.kfm)

Just the mist.

I had not tried that; Just did, same thing. Fairly certain that the mist simply isn't linked correctly with the rest of the nif, as I just copy/pasted... But copy/paste has worked for me before, so I'm not sure. Possible that I deleted a node I should not have when editing it from Haunted Lands?

@valk i will give it a look when i come home and you have not fixed it by than.
things you might do:
-delete the trees and see if the mist itself is working
-did you copy the trees into the mist or the mist into the trees? i suggest you do the former
-make sure when you copy-paste to attach the node to an existing one so all nodes are interlinked

edit: when you use copy branch in nifskope some nodes may get lost, for example the nibillboard node i have to look at the file when i come home.

Top Bottom