[R&F] Rise and Fall Screenshot discussion

So it looks like polders likely need 3 land adjancencies including other polders? All of them have 3 in that screenshot except the one to the left of the new wonder which has 2 but also borders another polder.

From the civ web article on Netherlands, Polder looks like it just needs 2 3 adjacent land tiles (see the leftmost polder)

Last edited:
From the civ web article on Netherlands, Polder looks like it just needs 2 adjacent land tiles (see the leftmost polder)

The SW tile of that polder is actually a landtile too (it's the same map as in the first look, check 1:12).

Anyone notice in the Netherlands video when the end turn button and the bar at the top of the screen turn gold? That must be when the civ is in a golden age!

The SW tile of that polder is actually a landtile too (it's the same map as in the first look, check 1:12).

they are not the same.

dutch.JPG

What do you think the new building in the government plaza is? The last one in that place was probably a forum or something similar. But this one? Assembly hall?

What do you think the new building in the government plaza is? The last one in that place was probably a forum or something similar. But this one? Assembly hall?

I hope they discuss the government plaza during the livestream tomorrow. I'm very intrigued by it. The new game mechanics are more exciting to me than civs, yet they've released so little info on them.

Is anyone hoping for Unique Palace styles for Spain, England, Germany, Norway, France, instead of using that generic pan-European one?

The one from the blog is just a different game/later. The coastline is the same.
If that's the same saved game did they replace the Archivo wonder with the park?

Top Bottom