1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise from Erebus 1.30 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by Valkrionn, Jul 31, 2010.

1. KrugSmash

KrugSmash Warlord

Playing as the Cualli I've captured some workers from the Grigori, but they aren't gaining any XP.

I've got the buildXP and two lizard modules from milaga installed

2. mo123567

mo123567 Worst modder ever!

I know this has been mentioned before but is there a plan to fix the issue with civilizations remaining after all their cities are destroyed? I'm not sure if forts were intended to maintain a civilization's existance but treasure chests definately should not.

3. Niveras

Niveras Prince

Is there anything that can be done to negate the overzealous effects of blight? I know that the script is bugged and hitting the player multiple times instead of just once, but I can't seem to find any way via the worldbuilder to remove the excess unhealth.

This bug has been present for a while now, I think even before RiFE split off from FF. Any plans to fix it with the next patch, or at least mitigate it for the time being (maybe increase the amount of blight unhealth lost per turn?), particularly since health is still being balanced? I'd like to play with the armageddon counter on but when Blight hits your size 10 cities with 60 unhealth, while the AI recovers after only 10 turns, makes it pretty much an impossibility.

Or perhaps it isn't bugged, taking this to the Blight thread.

4. Dekar

Dekar Chieftain

My game crashes during AI move. Reloading a save 4 turns earlier didnt help, just crashed one turn later I think.

Attached Files:

5. Bahmo

Bahmo King

My game didn't start crashing until some of the late turns.

6. Nekron

Nekron Chieftain

Got 3 saves here that produce CTDs all late game and with advanced start and Iwas enjoying these:(

Attached Files:

7. Nicopol

Nicopol Warlord

i had a bug mouseovering a plot that was transformed by the illians (see pic):

8. Viatos

Viatos Prince

It was stable, now it's crashy. Think it's Lemonjelly's Worker Mod, sadly. None of the CtDs are repeatable but it's just too annoying to keep the mod. EDIT: Hmmm. Or Scions Healthcare. Let's try that.

Probably this has been noted, but if you build a city on top of a Fort Commander you keep the Commander forever. Found this out by accident - forgot to delete a civ, so the map was supercrowded and I had this narrow fertile band above the ubiquitous Giant Desert Area of ErebusContinent, so I was forting future city sites to keep the AI out (I managed to fort exactly one that they didn't just city the edge of).

Anyway, I settled on top of a fort, and the commander remained to hang out as a 52xp city guardian. I was Mechanos, next turn I turned him into a Mobile Fortress....:rolleyes:

9. inuyashasama

inuyashasama Warlord

After all the crashes, despite all the awesome mods, I decided to play with only official and bug fix mods. Seems pretty stable with just those.

10. Nicopol

Nicopol Warlord

natures revolt seems to be bugged:

11. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Already fixed for the next version.

12. Aevarex

Aevarex Chieftain

Moka's Cauldron seems to be bugged. It's not only resurrecting living units into demons, it resurrects demons too. In that save the sheaim only have one hellhound in their capital, but I can't take the city because every time I kill the unit it gets resurrected.

Attached Files:

13. Valkrionn

Known, and already fixed in the next version.

14. Torugu

Torugu Prince

Startingworker is known to cause CTD, luckily you can just switch it off after all capitals are placed.

15. Bugguts

Bugguts Chieftain

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the crossbowman still isn't a national unit, and they are a real pain in the rearend. I switched them again 8 ) And thanks again for telling me how.

16. Bahmo

Bahmo King

So it's the worker system that's causing the crashes?

17. Tschuggi

Tschuggi SNAFU

I had always crashes with the new worker system module, but also very much with the fallen under module, less dangerous animals module etc. and the amurite-module (which I like most!). So reload (load last autosave - thanks for this feature in the launcher, very nice one!!!) and continue the game - to the next crash which comes to 100%.
    When playing with only 1.3 withput modules, sometimes it's pretty stable - despite all the bug- and balance-issues. But in late game it's nearly always crashing (turn 300-500 , was quite fun, so the crashes werereally a pitty) but not repeatable...

Thanks for the hard work, keep on de-bugging!!! Waiting for the next release. Till then it's wm-time...

Greez,

Tschuggi

18. Nekron

Nekron Chieftain

Is Pax Diabolis supposed to put you at peace with Agares? It doesn't seem to work at least not in any of my games.

19. Valkrionn

It does, but it is a two step process.

First complete the ritual, allowing you to cast a spell in that city.

Then cast the spell, sacrificing the city. Any unit in the city may cast it.

20. Ilyes

Ilyes Chieftain

Is there a probelm with the Jotnar? Playing the for the first time: the Pedia tells me Jotnar cities can only work the first tile (not true in game) and that are limited to size 10 (not true in game); the Tradition civ sets no maintenance cost from distance from palace but 400% maintenance cost from number of cities (which seems a little too much, is the opposite that the Pedia suggests [a great number of small cities] AND makes the Hall of Spring "reduce maintenance in neighboring cities" effect useless); cannot produce working boats, and seakin workers cannot harvest sea resources.