RiskNES II - Most Everybody Dies

lurker's comment: I think Nylan gave up when he saw his less-than-incredible starting deployment. ;)

Retroactive deletion.

lurker's comment: Well, I'm obviously just hoping, so I can take the spot. :mischief:

lurker's comment: No, I don't want to take it from Nylan if he wants it, he was first after all. But if he drops out (or fails to send orders) it's a different matter.

I've sent deployment orders for the first turn, if Nylan doesn't come around before Symph decides to roll. He can still take it from after the first turn.

for that last army i forgot, if possible place him on western united states please:)

I'll get orders in in a moment, some of us have lives in the RL ;) and when I checked the times I had thought deployment was at I was off (apparently). I was unable to get on for the rest of the day and just got home now. My apologies. Whip me if you like, I more than deserve it. I'll have them in shortly. 15 men+battle orders, correct?

Also, If I've come too late, then I fully understand. :(

my orders are in

Also Niklas, if I ever fail to get orders in (again?...I DON'T PLAN ON IT THOUGH) you have full rights to send them in. If Symphony decides to boot me out because of it, well, my men are yours anyways.

for that last army i forgot, if possible place him on western united states please:)
It's a bit too late, unfortunately, unless I replicate the start and use territory voting to recreate it as displayed. I put him in Siam--sorry that I didn't wait longer, but I figured we were going to be done last night.

Just let Niklas have it.
Excuse me good sir, but this is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship. You are all of course free to articulate whatever opinions you wish, but don't expect me to give in to mob rule. :p As you can all see, your replacements are just lining up, so tow the line! ;)

my orders are in

Also Niklas, if I ever fail to get orders in (again?...I DON'T PLAN ON IT THOUGH) you have full rights to send them in. If Symphony decides to boot me out because of it, well, my men are yours anyways.
Sure, I likes them rules. Everybody gets one strike--on the second, you're out. Nylan's is used up.

In other news, you can expect something around... hrm, 1930 my time. You're free to figure out when that is locally at your leisure.

Indeed. I don't want to delay the game. I will put in my best effort to be on time with my RL events, but if I miss go ahead and boot me in favor of Niklas. I'd rather you guys enjoy the game at my expense than the other way around.

7:30 your time. 8:30 MT (not arizona). 10:30 EST.

or for those of you who need it, 2h25m or so.

is this about right?

Close enough.

Top Bottom