Roll To Dodge 3

IF I SNEEZE HARD ENOUGH TO MAKE MY NOSE RED IT WOULD BE PRODUCTIVE. I ALSO ALWAYS COVER MY NOSE WHEN I SNEEZE. I THEREFORE DEMAND THAT YOU ADD A HANDFUL OF BOOGERS TO MY ITEMS LIST. :mad:

As for orders:
I check my pockets for some sort of illumination source (with my nonboogered hand, of course)

I reflect the light from the burning kill fire lantern into mythmonster's eyes using my SHINY sword, so I can steal his first aid kit.

I build a screen so that the light from the KillFireLantern will shine in the shape of a batman-logo, to attract the bats to attack anyone stupid enough to get close (that would include myself, sadly).

I find my trade mark survival kit.

IF I SNEEZE HARD ENOUGH TO MAKE MY NOSE RED IT WOULD BE PRODUCTIVE. I ALSO ALWAYS COVER MY NOSE WHEN I SNEEZE. I THEREFORE DEMAND THAT YOU ADD A HANDFUL OF BOOGERS TO MY ITEMS LIST. :mad:

Fine. :p

If sign ups are still open I'd love to join, just not sure if they've closed yet or not

I am ever so excited and joyful that Sinterklaus gave me not one, not two... but three gifts. As good of a boy as I've been I only open one gift, I begin by slowing peeling the tape at the edge and neatly unwrap it. In the spirit of X-Mas I give my other gifts to other players, one goes to :rolls dice:
Spoiler :
Perfection
and the other to :rolls dice:
Spoiler :
Captain2

I take out the AK-47 and threaten people who don't know its out of ammo with it.

If sign ups are still open I'd love to join, just not sure if they've closed yet or not

Join, And I'll update in a few hours, so send orders! :whipped:

Top Bottom