Roll To Dodge

Updates are being processed right now.

I hit cindle in the face.
(5): You get up and with a pure anger, punch Cindle in the face.

ROLL TO DODGE FOR CINDLE
(2): You couldn't cast a spell in time, so you are left spawling around in the ground. (-8 HP).

oyzar said:
I try to find something in the closet which can help me defend against/kill whatever is outside.
(6): Inside the closet, you find a survival kit, which contains
Fire Making Kit
Tent
Beretta Semi Automatic Pistol (It may not have any ammo though)
A book entitled how to kill someone with your bare hands
Knife
10L of Water
4 days worth of dry food
First Aid Kit
Flash Light
Portable Nuclear Generator

All in less then 5 kg box.

Catharsis said:
Anyway, I sprout HP-restoring roots that dig into the ground! I'm gonna be a tree, just like my drama teacher used to say before they took her away.
(4): You dig a hole and fit your legs inside them. Nothing happens, just like what happened to that drama teacher before I took her way :crazyeyes:

Charles Li said:
I concentrate my force so that if I turn into a zombie, I keep my pwnage powers
(5): A fast headcrab lands on your face and turns you into a fast zombie. With rotting flesh and skeleton for head and all. You kept your intelligence though. (DARN IT)

cindle said:
I create an awesome blast of plasma,disintigrator lasers and nukes destroying every thing within a 2 mile radius without hurting me using a combination of my MAGIC and SUPER CYBORG POWERS killing everyone

NO. You use your supa dupa failure powers from not reading the rules correctly, and DIE INSTANTLY turn the rabbit back to life.

ROLL TO DODGE FOR CINDLE!
(3): The rabbit cuts open a major artery in your neck (-6 HP)

SPECIAL CONDITION = LOSING BLOOD (-2 HP each turn until cured)

Milarqui said:
I use my uber-sword to cut off rhawn's head before he tries to kill me.
You rush up towards him, but pain has slowed you down.

Perfection said:
I attempt to seduce Cindle and steal his stuff before he kills us all.
(1)=lolwut? (GM head explosion)

sirtommygunn said:
I open the nearest door and walk out of the room.
(2): Fail. You open the door to the Truronian's prison, and stand around in confusion. The wall then falls on you.

ROLL TO DODGE
(3): You manage to run out in time but half your body still got flattened by the door. (-4 HP)

Vertineri118 said:
I follow sirtommygunn at a sprint before the room explodes in a sea of plasma If allowed I will pick Kan up so he doesn't have to bite me to hitch a ride and kill us both by tripping me up.
(5): You did exactly what Sitrommygunn did and got flattened too.

ROLL TO DODGE!
(3): Wow. You did exactly what sirtommygunn did. lol (-4 HP)

Kan'Shuminar said:
In vengeance I bite my fangs into Vertinari118's leg in the hopes of latching on as he flees.
(6):The faint of heart may not wish to know what happened next

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
(6)Vertineri picks you up and rushes towards where Sirtommygunn went. The door falls on you both, but Vertineri cushioned most of the blow, which you took the chance to bite him hard. Much blood flows and Vertineri screams out in pain as fingers is being eaten. Bones can be heard cracking. (-8 for Vertineri, SPecial Condition Bleeding)

kill fire said:
I attempt to use my telekinesis to form a barrier of stones infront of me facing cindle to defend myself against his attack, and the zombies.

You form a GIANT SHELL of rock around yourself and use the remaining stones to form giant golemic guards. Of course, you forgot to make an entrance to your shell :p.

Tic toc, losing air.

civplayah said:
I happify myself
(3-1=2): lol fail. You sob some more from the sheer effort used to happify yourself. The tears make a 3 inch puddle on the ground.

DEHYDRATED! NEED WATER. Hmm... hey look! a closet!

hell_hound said:
I want to look around my small room
6: You do such a through search that you get a message FBI asking you to be one of their chief investigators. Also, you find a laser pistol and a HEV suit. You aren't sure if Laser pistol have ammo though. And the HEV suit needs a portable nuclear generator to operate at full capacity...hmm...

A GIANT ROAR IS HEARD. 3 FIGURES DRESSED COMPLETELY IN BLACK APPEARS, WIELDING CHAINSAW, BFS, AND A GIANT SHOTGUN. BEHIND THEM IS A LEGION OF SHAMBLING DEAD AND GHOSTS

A: You are not a cyborg, therefore you broke the rules.
B: plasma,disintigrator lasers and nukes. That's like 3 actions.

Not now, I am afraid. You don't really need it either

5: You warm his prison up so that it will kill a normal person. You then WHAT THE KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :mwaha:

Thankfully, Truronian survives...albeit with one arm and and suffering from a near death condition. At least you are free now.

Anyways the chunks of wall go everywhere.

I thought the prison exploded?

I'll join, cause this is funny as hell.

I play the chainsaw chap at winner takes all strip poker.

I try to find out how to use my newfound tools (including the book and the gun (check for ammon)).

Oh and what happened to the sounds outside?

Baring in mind the fact that the prison exploded and I had to dodge out of the way of the debris a couple of turns ago. I call for re-rolls for Sirtommygunn, Kan and myself but I'm not dumb and don't think this is going to happen so I'll let it slide.

I pick up Kan by the tail and spin him above my head and run at the dark dudes, trying to kill them with said, and probably very dead, snake.

I pick up Kan by the tail and spin him above my head and run out the dark dudes, trying to kill them with said, and probably very dead, snake.

:rotfl:

I'm just gonna go with this, as I can't think of anything to top it. I try to bite whichever dark figure I'm being aimed at with venomous fangs.

Phase 1 of Project Tree complete! Now I'm gonna attempt to sprout some leaves! I am confident that disguising myself as a tree is the best action to take when a shadowy figure attacks with a chainsaw.

I thought the prison exploded?

The door was still standing. It was actually a reference to a story I heard when a bomb factory exploded. The president of the company in the office was saved when a chunk of a wall didn't crumble and crush him. He went back to his office to collect his files, and then the wall came down and crushed him.

Top Bottom