Rule with Faith

Rule with Faith

Thanks for the swift reply.

Ah I see. No worries, all good. Great mod. I really enjoy the 3 extra governments. I always felt that the 2nd tier was a bit rushed and you've filled that gap. So thank you so much. Keep up the good work!

JFD updated Rule with Faith with a new update entry:

Update to v9

• Added additional Great Prophets to cover the Post-Renaissance game.
  • Added Great Theologians - a partner to the Great Prophet that uses their point system but cannot found a Religion (technically, founding a religion and GP abilities are mutually exclusive, hence the unique GP). Great Theologians, like other non-Cultural/Prophet GP can be expended for a special effect. Military Orders policy changes to reflect this, and Contemplation added as an upgrade to the Revelations policy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! I'm interested in this mod, very exciting. However I have few others installed, could you please tell me which ones from this list are incompatible with Rule & Faith and which mods do you personally recommend to install for the best experience?

• MOAR Units
  • Quo's Combined Tweaks
  • Smoother Difficulty
I'm curious about NQ mod as well although there are so much features that I don't need (that's why it's not installed yet)

@Baleur It's hidden (at least to anyone that's not on my friends list) until I've converted my individual civ leaders to packages, because I want to avert people complaining or asking questions about that on the RwF mod. Check out the notice here

@Fierro Moar Units is compatible. I couldn't tell you about the others.

Love the mod, but v9 is leading to a ton of crashes in MP.

v7 didn't have any issues -- any idea what the problem might be, and when it'll be available through the Steam Workshop?

Hello! I'm interested in this mod, very exciting. However I have few others installed, could you please tell me which ones from this list are incompatible with Rule & Faith and which mods do you personally recommend to install for the best experience?

• MOAR Units
  • Quo's Combined Tweaks
  • Smoother Difficulty
I'm curious about NQ mod as well although there are so much features that I don't need (that's why it's not installed yet)
No problems with moar units and smoother difficulty. The last one I don't know.

\Skodkim

Will the latest versions patch note "new audio for founding each religion" be compatible with Tomatehks Historical Religions?
I know there are A LOT of his new religions, but perhaps a compromise could be to bundle many of them together with the same audio "culture group"?
I just felt it was a bit of a shame, founded my Imperial Cult as Rome, and had no audio playing =)

Thats one feature i miss so much from Civ5, the audio cues when religions form. Also when AI religions form, loved hearing the eerie unique sounds when a distant unknown land started worshiping a strange deity, such as Jesus. Joking aside........ ;) Is that possible to add notifications + audio for other civs religion forming?

I have a problem, whenever I use this mod while also using CQUI, the policy cards get bugged and I can't use them.

@Aronnch. I've had a problem with this too. In order to save JFD a further explanation, allow me to elaborate.

The issue is with Mod load order, which cannot be modded because 'references' are broken. Until this issue is resolved by Fireaxis, there's nothing anyone can do.

What might work is the folllowing: unsubscribe from both mods and resubcribw, ensuring that rule with faith is subscribed AFTER CQUI. This should fix the issue. Unfortunately you will have to do this each the mods are updated, I think.

You can also just disable the CQUI GovernmentOverview file by renaming/deleting it ofc

Putting it here just in case anyone else had the same problem ever -- game locked up for me ~ turn 200 when it told me that I had to pick a Great Person, but I wasn't allowed to go to the screen. Reloaded an autosave from 5 turns previous, no luck. No other mods except that I've made some edits to the barb stats in the core global/barbarian .xml files.

>Please post your logs. You can find them in \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs

There are a ton of files in there -- what do you need to see?

Hello JFD, I love your game concept about this mod, however, I test your mod 'Rule with Faith' in your last update (6/2/2017) have found serious issue that happen with Civ 6 is the load the save file with this mod is lead some code to not loading which cause entire code to error and drop to menu, But not happen when new game.

There are some error code in Log file, If you to see entire, I have upload it with Database and Modding.
Database.log
*************************** This line ***************************
[1996199.585] [Gameplay] ERROR: no such table: JFD_GlobalUserSettings
[1996199.585] [Gameplay] ERROR: no such table: JFD_GlobalUserSettings
[1996199.586] [Gameplay] ERROR: no such table: JFD_GlobalUserSettings
[1996199.586] [Gameplay] ERROR: no such column: LeaderTitle
[1996199.587] [Gameplay] ERROR: no such table: JFD_GlobalUserSettings
[1996199.593] [Gameplay] ERROR: no such table: Policy_Titles
[1996199.593] [Gameplay] ERROR: no such table: JFD_GlobalUserSettings
[1996199.594] [Gameplay] ERROR: no such table: Religion_FoundingAudio
[1996199.594] [Gameplay] ERROR: no such table: JFD_GlobalUserSettings

Which the code is lead to error like this....

[1996199.601] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on GreatWorks.GreatPersonIndividualType - "GREAT_PERSON_INDIVIDUAL_JFD_KARL_BARTH" does not exist in GreatPersonIndividuals
[1996199.601] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on GreatWorks.GreatPersonIndividualType - "GREAT_PERSON_INDIVIDUAL_JFD_KARL_BARTH" does not exist in GreatPersonIndividuals
[1996199.601] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on GreatWorks.GreatPersonIndividualType - "GREAT_PERSON_INDIVIDUAL_JFD_JAIMINI" does not exist in GreatPersonIndividuals
[1996199.604] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on Policies.GovernmentSlotType - "SLOT_JFD_RELIGIOUS" does not exist in GovernmentSlots
[1996199.604] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on Policies.GovernmentSlotType - "SLOT_JFD_RELIGIOUS" does not exist in GovernmentSlots
[1996199.604] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on Policies.GovernmentSlotType - "SLOT_JFD_CULTURAL" does not exist in GovernmentSlots
[1996199.604] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on Policies.GovernmentSlotType - "SLOT_JFD_CULTURAL" does not exist in GovernmentSlots

I don't know what cause is... But I sure if that is Fraxis's bug, also.... I don't know if you see this bug before or someone have ask like this before.

Player Civ Mod in Test:
- Hyperdimension Neptunia - Lowee Empire

Attachments

• Database.txt
    25.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Modding.txt
    394.5 KB · Views: 82
Seems like I'm having the same problem (car start new game but load load save game afterwards), but I haven't narrowed it down to RWF yet. It is however one of the mods that has been updated since y last working game.

\Skodkim

Just tried one more test. With RWF v9 (and my usual mods) I can't load a new save game created with the mod. Removing the mod and starting a new game makes CIV able to lad save games.

It might be a mod conflict but its related to RWF somehow.

\Skodkim

Top Bottom