Saddam Hussein Hanged

But after the death penalty has already been reached in one matter, the other verdicts are negligable. What are they going to do? Behead him, Rehead him and Behead him again? To document all of Saddam's crimes would probably take decades, and considering how poorly the trial went, it can only go down from here. The last thing that is needed was another Pinochet.

Which trial is unfinished? The one that completed and sentenced him to death? Yes, I know there is another one, which the prosecution has always finished in, but the first one is completely done and he's been found guilty.

There are a number of charges against him. Its all I have to say.

I still don't see why Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International are whining that the trial was unfair.

I still don't see why Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International are whining that the trial was unfair.

Are you asking:

1) Why was it unfair?

OR

2) Why are they whining about it being unfair?

We really socked it to that chump. Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International can sit on it. :thumbsup:

The Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International can just cram it in their ear and live with the fact that the Evil Dictator is gone.

I agree with you, even though you are obviously an anime geek loser. :thumbsup:
Since you are new here, I would suggest that you don't troll other people.

眼鏡をもっている女性は美しいです。

This Japanese is awkward. It says, "Women who have glasses are beautiful". In other words, women who own glasses, not necessary women who wear them.

I would say 「メガネをかける女性が美しい。」 "Megane" is usually written in katakana, かける is the verb to use rather than する, I changed は to が, and I omitted です.

Cheers.

Are you asking:

1) Why was it unfair?

OR

2) Why are they whining about it being unfair?

Why are they whining about it?

I don't really get how it could be unfair.

I'm crushed, really..

Rot in prison: Symbol to rally around and hope he can come back to power someday.

Seriously, every time someone says something like this ("We had to kill him or else someday a SEKRIT BLACK OPS team would have freed him, pulled a coup on the Iraqi government and reinstated TEH DICTATORSHIP!") I question their intelligence.

Do you think Saddam is a Napoleon? Do you think the CIA = Elba?

Because if so:

"Hey, relax budday!"

If Saddam is dead, then who's that guy living on my couch?

Well lots of people are dead but I for one am not 100% sure Saddam is one of them...

Here's why..
link

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On that link, they tell you to compare the eye length of Saddam's eye, giving you two pictures where the length is apparently "different." What they fail to mention is that the pictures aren't equal in distance (or zoom) relative to Saddam when they were taken.

Top Bottom