SCENARIO: Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Would it be possible to add a Colonialism resource to Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand at some point, or barring that, make some of the Australian builds available to those besides the British Empire?
In my own version, I made the Australian buildings & units available for anyone. The Indian infantry as well. It's not entirely realistic, but it makes Australia & New Zealand more useful to the non-British than they are (artillery, airplanes and small ships can be built by anyone there).

Personally, I added Canadian, Aussie, or Kiwi expeditionary units available to the non-British. They're weaker than the British versions, but are still reasonably powerful.

The Dominion units (including the Expeditionary units) have received a +1 to their Attack and Defense stats. The Expeditionary units have one less hit point than their Dominion counterparts (which are unaltered with regards to their HP.)

All Expeditionary Infantry pre-WWI look like the standard Rifleman, the Aussie and Kiwi WW1 Expeditionary Infantry look like the standard Infantry, and the Canadian Expeditionary Infantry has the graphics of Wyrmshadow's Quebec Infantry.

The USA and Mexico can't build Canadian Expeditionary Infantry - would be redundant.

El Justo (or anyone else if you know the answer), do you know if there are problems with playing this scenario on a MacBook Pro?

I've always played Civ on my pc, but like to have an extra platform to play (when i'm not at home and want to play) so want to install Civ on my Apple.

Greetings!

It's been quite a while since I installed this mod/scenario but if iirc there were a very few units that had the typical path problems (not finding a .wav for example). Can't tell you any specifics, but once those, if any, are sorted out it should play fine. If it seems like there are problems with a lot of the standard firaxis units not being found try the general solution.

Hey so does anyone know how to get this to work in a Steam version of Civ 3 Complete?

I downloaded Civ 3 Complete on Steam, and now when I try to download the hard copy version of Civ 3 Complete it reads an error when I stick disk two in.

I REALLY want to play this mod but I don't know how to make it work. I tried extracting the two folders to the destination that the mod says to, but when i go to play it, it doesnt show up as an option to select.

If anybody could help me out that would be wonderful!

I extracted mine to /Steam/SteamApps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete/Conquests/Conquests and it's working fine.

It's been quite a while since I installed this mod/scenario but if iirc there were a very few units that had the typical path problems (not finding a .wav for example). Can't tell you any specifics, but once those, if any, are sorted out it should play fine. If it seems like there are problems with a lot of the standard firaxis units not being found try the general solution.

Thansk Blue Monkey. I will keep that in mind! :goodjob:

Believe I've just about finished up an Italy game, having finally managed to pull ahead of Britain in the VP Race.

Spoiler :

Hail the New Roman Empire, baby! Your trenches mean NOTHING to me, Europe!

I overran most of Germany, all of Austria and the Balkans, and the Ottoman territories in Europe, Africa, the Levant and Iraq in the span of about 26 turns. Needless to say I think Italy's perfected the blitzkrieg. :p

@Lord Cooper : Stormoverciv.net seems to have died - you can't even get the home page to show up.

Dying without a reupload. This scenario was, and probably still is the best ever made for Civ III. It can't be dead! Someone must have an upload :(

Top Bottom