1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Single Player bugs and crashes v37 plus (SVN) - After the 24th of December 2016

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Dancing Hoskuld, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

Fixed
    Are you certain that there are any great people settled in that city? If there are no great people to assassinate then the "choose your target" list would probably be empty.
    I've never used the assassinate great people function myself, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to work in its entirety.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  2. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I may have found a cause for this to be happening. Once my next commit goes up, take another look please.

strategyonly likes this.
  3. mnlg

mnlg Chieftain

Sorry to reply on an old thread. I am playing with the latest version of C2C (38.1) and found out about this, I wasn't aware that Yoruba was configured in this way.

If I wanted to change the XML/configuration files to allow for the building of Yoruba monastery/temple/cathedral without having Yoruba as state religion, so to put it back on par with the others, where should I be looking for?

Thank you.

4. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I can't recall exactly what the xml tag is that makes for this prereq but I agree that it's very frustrating about Yoruba. Yoruba files are located in Modules/Custom_Religions/Yoruba. I don't know that it's necessarily a bad thing that many religions operate this way. Ultimately, it makes some things more balanced but at the same time it also makes Yoruba, Ngaiism, and to a somewhat lesser extent, Mesopotamianism, and maybe others I'm not thinking of off the cuff, a lot less worthwhile to go after as a religion and only valuable if you have no other religions available. Which is kinda sad because those are really neat religions too.

5. mnlg

mnlg Chieftain

I think I found it in Yoruba\Yoruba_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml,

Just as an example, Mormon\Mormon_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml shows:

So I guess I would have to change StateReligion and bStateReligion, would you confirm?

Thank you for your help.

6. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I believe you're right.

7. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

I have that "fix" ready to go to the SVN when I can.

8. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Interesting.