Single Player bugs and crashes v42 plus (SVN) - After April 2022

I think i found a way to get to the screen oit of city thingy, u must have something to BUILD . .in there. .
Next SVN is on the way, and will make the "city choose production" thing much less nagging/insisting. One can select units and order them, pan the camera, select other cities without having made a choise, but it will insist that you chose something before you can end the turn.

Next SVN is on the way, and will make the "city choose production" thing much less nagging/insisting. One can select units and order them, pan the camera, select other cities without having made a choise, but it will insist that you chose something before you can end the turn.
my bad, it was the Admin tab i was talking about, lol,,, sorry.. . .

Repeatable CTD.
Just press End of Turn to reproduce.

Windows 7 x64.
v42.1.BETA.7078 (game has been started in earlier version)

Attachments

• QuickSave.7z
    5.2 MB · Views: 9
Repeatable CTD.
Just press End of Turn to reproduce.

Windows 7 x64.
You must use Windows Vista SP2 compatibility mode as some crashbug affecting windows 7 was introduced recently.
Also upload user settings too.

It doesn't crash for me, it is known that C2C crash with win7, no idea why.
Set the game to run in windows vista compatibility mode and see if that fixes it for you.

Great Holmegaard Hunt does not give Hunter II promotion to Ranger.

Windows 7 x64.

Good afternoon, there was a graphical bug, there are three units in the stack, but only one icon is highlighted, because of which you don’t understand which units are in the stack.
1658217853825.png

Good afternoon, there was a graphical bug, there are three units in the stack, but only one icon is highlighted, because of which you don’t understand which units are in the stack.
View attachment 634494
That's a grouping issue (not a bug).
You first grouped them, then selected one of them, which causes this "ambiguity" of selection.
I also don't like how it works, but it's not a bug, rather a badly implemented feature (selection and grouping).

When Stay the Hand status is enabled for naval unit , Arrows Barrage promotions disappear. Next turn player may choose another promotions for the unit. Arrows Barrage for example.
This may be easily reproduced (Dragon Ship near barbarian city).

Windows 7 x64.
v42.1.BETA.7092 - 2022-07-17 (game has been started in earlier version)

Attachments

• Tupi February 1, AD-1149.7z
    6.7 MB · Views: 8
When Stay the Hand status is enabled for naval unit , Arrows Barrage promotions disappear. Next turn player may choose another promotions for the unit. Arrows Barrage for example.
This may be easily reproduced (Dragon Ship near barbarian city).

Windows 7 x64.
v42.1.BETA.7092 - 2022-07-17 (game has been started in earlier version)
Interesting. A logical flaw in promotion validation that perhaps needs to be reconsidered somehow.

There is a graphic glitch with work mules, all you get is a floating saddle.
1658437858823.png

Top Bottom