Single Player bugs and crashes v42 plus (SVN) - After April 2022

dont ya think this is a little "excess" for a take over???? when its even attached to my other cities (in a way)??

Attachments

• what.JPG
    what.JPG
    337.2 KB · Views: 44
1. You should probably make a new thread for v.43, lol.

2. Since @Pit2015 is being an insufferable troll, can anyone PLAYTEST for Battlefield Promotions, PLEASE?
As in, how OFTEN you get one, more or less?
Is it "1 per 1000 turns", or "1 per 10 kills" - which is closer?
And what BUG Options affect it, if any?

I don't know if this is a bug or just something in the game-play I cannot fix, but whenever my city grows to 4 in prehistoric era, the city gets destroyed immediately then I get transformed into another civilization.

I don't know if this is a bug or just something in the game-play I cannot fix, but whenever my city grows to 4 in prehistoric era, the city gets destroyed immediately then I get transformed into another civilization.
Must be a bad (re-)installation bug, I never experienced anything like this.
What specific civs and how many times have you tested this?
If it happens only once or only in one specific game - there ARE non-bug reasons this might be happening (say, rebellion or sneak Barb attack).

In the past when I've been wiped by barbs (not uncommon lol) it's swapped me to another civ which I assume is a feature. That way you don't lose all the time you invested into the game. I would doubt a capital would have issues with revolutions, unless you're treating your people really poorly. Could be sneaky barbs. Might also be an AI strike team, if you didn't have much of a garrison. Idk if the AI would do that though.

In the past when I've been wiped by barbs (not uncommon lol) it's swapped me to another civ which I assume is a feature. That way you don't lose all the time you invested into the game. I would doubt a capital would have issues with revolutions, unless you're treating your people really poorly. Could be sneaky barbs. Might also be an AI strike team, if you didn't have much of a garrison. Idk if the AI would do that though.
I myself had experienced "revolution overthrow" on the hardest difficulty, when I wasn't paying good attention to crime levels - but it gives you at least a warning prior to it, though.
So it could be both (or even BOTH at the same time, lol).

Top Bottom