Single Player bugs and crashes v43 plus (SVN) - After January 2023

this is waaaaaaaaaay out of control and needs fixing ASAP, hear me!!!!!

Attachments

• out of control.JPG
    out of control.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 43
Upload save before it happened
Also upload user settings
wont do any good because once u go back to the save before, it wont happen to the next turn., then once it happens again, u go back to the last turn, then it goes back to normal again, but u have to keep doing this when it happens next time, could be 10 turns later, maybe 20 turns, so no telling when it will happen..

wont do any good because once u go back to the save before, it wont happen to the next turn., then once it happens again, u go back to the last turn, then it goes back to normal again, but u have to keep doing this when it happens next time, could be 10 turns later, maybe 20 turns, so no telling when it will happen..
Weird, I'll look into it, but it would be nice to have a way to reliably reproduce the problem.

Weird, I'll look into it, but it would be nice to have a way to reliably reproduce the problem.
there really isnt, because like i said above, if i give u a saved game, it will not reproduce the same result..

there really isnt, because like i said above, if i give u a saved game, it will not reproduce the same result..
So the calculation somehow varies when it takes place to go into revolt?

So the calculation somehow varies when it takes place to go into revolt?
it has been waaay wrong, for over the last 6 months, yes. . .revolt only, not taking over the city ..

Using SVN version 11551, I noticed that after building a fort, I cannot harvest resources around it. My influence expands for one tile around the fort as is usual but I just can't use the resources within these squares.
I have attached a saved game (large Space map #10) and if you go to the lower left portion of the map, you can see an example.
Thanks.

Attachments

• space-large-10.CivBeyondSwordSave
    5.3 MB · Views: 4
after building a fort, I cannot harvest resources around it.
Oh hm, that's probably a forgotten edgecase from the culture rework.

Should be the case that once can improve tiles if the tile is owned by player's team and (in city culture radius OR bOutsideBorders OR improvement provides resource on tile), italicized bit likely forgotten.

Last edited:
Oh hm, that's probably a forgotten edgecase from the culture rework.

Should be the case that once can improve tiles if the tile is owned by player's team and (in city culture radius OR bOutsideBorders OR improvement provides resource on tile), italicized bit likely forgotten.
Thanks. I noticed that the SVN has not been updated for quite some time. Is one in the works?

Thanks. I noticed that the SVN has not been updated for quite some time. Is one in the works?
Oh yeah, there's a big savebreaking update coming out to svn... well, when it's ready. C2C dev style is to try to do savebreaking updates as infrequently as possible, but it's necessary every so often, and leads to periodic long update delays as a result.

Probably at minimum another month yet, likely more, but it'll be well-announced when it's out.

Oh yeah, there's a big savebreaking update coming out to svn... well, when it's ready. C2C dev style is to try to do savebreaking updates as infrequently as possible, but it's necessary every so often, and leads to periodic long update delays as a result.

Probably at minimum another month yet, likely more, but it'll be well-announced when it's out.
Thanks very much for the update. Gives me a bit more time on the game I am playing right now :lol:

just looked at this, TXT_KEY not correct??
lmao how it happened... probably one of translators did an oopsie
Reference to that txt key doesn't exist on github... Seems like it was fixed after we broke saves.

Last edited:
lmao how it happened... probably one of translators did an oopsie
Reference to that txt key doesn't exist on github... Seems like it was fixed after we broke saves.
Part of it is cut off due to the limited width of the panel, the full KEY is TXT_KEY_SETTINGS_DIFFICULTY_GAME.

Something is possibly wrong with SO's installation as this stuff hasn't been touched in a long time.

why is the turn times longer than 5 minutes (taking over 7 minutes now)?? i only have 5 civs ,
Number of civs is not necessarily the measure of how many units are trying to figure out what to do.

Weird occurrence with WFL and/or TD on rev 11501: I'm pretty sure I was already the tech leader and I was not getting any TD/WLF. I discovered Sedentary Lyfestyle first, so no doubt that I was tech leader, I also got my free tech as well, but then I started to receive significant amounts of TD/WLF after that. I do also have beelining stings so maybe there is some odd interaction going on. I'll attach the save.

Attachments

• C2C SVN wfl bug.CivBeyondSwordSave
    14.3 MB · Views: 5
Top Bottom