SKNES III: Bullets with Butterfly Wings

WAAAHHH!!! Can I never have one update of peace?

Oh well. Here we go again!

Hey,

To: Serbia

It has been 2 years since we last talked of a Defensive Treaty. Perhaps your view has changed?

To: Greece

I was under the idea that Greece was contacted about the Turkish problem & that you turned down helping. Besides Greece turned down a offer of a Defensive Treaty. Why would we need you in a offensive action.

To: Russia

We would like to thank Mother Russia for accepting Danube sailors into the Peter the Great Naval Institute in St. Petersburg for training. The first group of Danube sailors will be reporting by the end of the month.

Blaze Injun

Treaty of Bizerte​

-The Empire of Great Britain shall guarantee the Government of Tunisia and move to protect said government against foreign powers and influences.
-Tunisia shall allow Great Britain a Military facility which shall be sufficient to house a squadron of Destroyers and Man O' Wars. As well as a detachment of Infantry.
-In exchange for such protection the Bey of Tunisia and his people will pay the British Empire 1 EP a year.
-Tunisia will offer the British Empire exclusive military access, and promise to support the British Empire in all wars the Protector gets involved in.
-The Tunisian people can choose to end offered protection for a one time payment of 30 EP after a period of 10 years.

Signed, Queen Charlotte, Queen of Great Britain, and other titles.
Signed, Sir George Welles, Governor of Cyprus and Gibraltar.

I am going to have to drop this. I really don't have the time anymore, especially to play a country with as much going on as Saxony-Bavaria. :(

Sad to see you go. See You Later. (pun intended)

Treaty of Bizerte​

-The Empire of Great Britain shall guarantee the Government of Tunisia and move to protect said government against foreign powers and influences.
-Tunisia shall allow Great Britain a Military facility which shall be sufficient to house a squadron of Destroyers and Man O' Wars. As well as a detachment of Infantry.
-In exchange for such protection the Bey of Tunisia and his people will pay the British Empire 1 EP a year.
-Tunisia will offer the British Empire exclusive military access, and promise to support the British Empire in all wars the Protector gets involved in.
-The Tunisian people can choose to end offered protection for a one time payment of 30 EP after a period of 10 years.

Signed, Queen Charlotte, Queen of Great Britain, and other titles.
Signed, Sir George Welles, Governor of Cyprus and Gibraltar.

Signed, Muhammad III, Bey of Tunis, etc., etc.

Diplomatic Announcement from La Plata

The Confederacy of Araucania is nothing more than a continuing rebellion against the rightful rule of La Plata. We will continue to pursue the conclusion of this civil war and inform the world this is simply the same internal strife as before. Soon La Plata will be unified under the rightful rule of Queen Maria.

To: All Concerned Parties
CC: Siam

The Treaty of Bangkok
In the Year of Our Lord, 1853, the nations of the Kingdom of France and the Kingdom of Siam come together in order to establish and maintain peace and security in the Far East, ensure the freedom of trade and the beneficence of commerce and establish for perpetuity a common understanding between both Kingdoms of the relationship of the Kingdom of Siam to the French protectorate of Indochina, ruled by its rightful sovereign the Emperor Tu Duc under the protection and with the support of Her Supreme Majesty Queen Anne, Mother Across the Seas, Imperatrix of Indochina. They regard the following agreement, to be known as the Treaty of Bangkok, as meeting the requirements of these goals, and pledge to abide by its tenets henceforth.

-The Kingdom of France and the Kingdom of Siam hereby formalize the border between the Kingdom of Siam and the French Protectorate of Indochina as illustrated below, recognizing both the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Siam as inviolate and the sovereignty of the Emperor Tu Duc of Vietnam, stewarded by Her Supreme Majesty, Queen Anne of the French as Imperatrix of Indochina.
Spoiler :

-The Kingdom of Siam recognizes and supports the stewardship of Her Supreme Majesty, Queen Anne of the French, over the Indochina Protectorate and its constituent kingdoms of Vietnam, Khmer and Laos. The Kingdom of Siam pledges to support and protect the sovereignty of the Emperor Tu Duc and his successors, as the Kingdom of France pledges to do the same.

-The Kingdom of France and the Kingdom of Siam regard the border between the Indochina Protectorate and the Kingdom of Siam as a zone of freedom of trade and commerce, such that the merchants of Siam, France and Indochina may do business among each other in order to benefit the peoples of all concerned nations.

-The Kingdom of France and the Kingdom of Siam, in order to foster future cooperation and maintain the relationship between both states, pledge the establishment of a permanent embassy in the court of the Honored King of Siam by the Kingdom of France, and a liaison by the Honored potentate to the National Parliament and Her Supreme Majesty's government.

-The Kingdom of France and the Kingdom of Siam regard the guarantee of cooperation and sovereignty in the matter of the Indochina Protectorate as non-negotiable,and the primary basis of this treaty. All other terms, especially in the matter of freedom of trade and commerce, shall be considered negotiable between both states.

-The Kingdom of France and the Kingdom of Siam regard this treaty as the basis for a new relationship between both states and shall henceforth measure all matters in their relations to one another with the Treaty of Bangkok in mind.​

Signed, Her Supreme Majesty Queen Anne of the French, Lioness of France, Protector of Its Empire, Mother Across the Seas and Imperatrix of Indochina
Signed, His Excellency the Comte de Flahaut, Charles Joseph, Her Supreme Majesty's Governor of the Indochina Protectorate and Liaison to the Court of the Emperor Tu Duc

Sad to see you guys go :(
Saxony-Bavaria in particular is a rather major country, so I would encourage anyone seeking a switch to do so. Spain, Brazil, and Portugal as well.

---

Treaty of Bangkok

Signed, Nangklao, King of Siam

Hey,

To: Turkey

It seems you are on the edge of a razor here. One side is peace. The other the total destructuion of your nation.

The time to choose is coming to a end. If its peace? Turkey will accept all of the peace terms the 4 nations, Russia,
The United kingdom of the Danube, Whaheydi Caliphate & Persia define. If its war? May your body feed the dogs.

OOC
Knowing would help with 5 days left till the orders deadline.

Blaze Injun

The American Republic announces it will be sending a team of diplomats and investigators to provide a report on attempted Turkish genocide against the Christian population, so that independently researched evidence can be used in the trial of the genocidaires. We expect full cooperation from the Russian government and that of the other aggressors.

Hey,

To: Turkey

It seems you are on the edge of a razor here. One side is peace. The other the total destructuion of your nation.

The time to choose is coming to a end. If its peace? Turkey will accept all of the peace terms the 4 nations, Russia,
The United kingdom of the Danube, Whaheydi Caliphate & Persia define. If its war? May your body feed the dogs.

OOC
Knowing would help with 5 days left till the orders deadline.

Blaze Injun

OOC: I'm waiting to hear back from someone on some of my diplomacy; if I don't within 2-3 days I'm probably going to switch/drop. Not trying to hold you up!

OOC: Alright, I am pretty sure I answered everyone's diplomacy now. Since I always seem to forget someone, let me know by resending your PM and I will get back to you promptly. Thanks.

Hey,

OOC
Don't drop. We were all wondering why no replies to PMs thats all.

Blaze Injun

OOC: Yeah, I got the PM alright; just trying to formulate a response in and amongst doing a lot of other things (yay, classwork!). I'll "officially" respond in a day or two.

Hey, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to drop this too. I'd love to perhaps pick it back up later if things work out but for now I'm going to have to drop it. Sorry

To: The World

In the absence of any possible other course of action, and the failure of European powers to come to Turkey's aid, Sultan Ismet has no option but to accept the treaty forced upon his nation by the aggressors.

Ismet has also abdicated the throne of Turkey and will go into exile in Great Britain.

OOC: I think I'm going to have to drop this for the time being; I'm getting involved in some other games that are going to require more time in addition to juggling real life stuff. So, it was fun; I think I've learned a lot and will try to be back to this or another NES if my schedule will permit it in the future.

OCC: And now the Eastern Question has been answered, about 60 years to early :p

Announcement from the Kingdom of La Plata

The La Platan Civil War is now officially over. The Kingdom of La Plata and the Confederacy of Araucania have agreed on reunification terms without the further spilling of blood since the usurper has already been removed. The Confederacy of Araucania will rejoin the Kingdom of La Plata and have their concerns addressed in a civilized manner.

Top Bottom