Stairway to Heaven

Is there any question that Verarde should get my vote?

I'm disappointed you don't get that. Martin Luther = Protestant

I 'protest'. Geddit?

D'oh! I'm so ashamed I didn't get that pun.

I will now belligerently taunt everyone in reckless and antisocial fashion. I will also declare that I don't give a rat's behind if you lynch me, foul do-gooders.

You can all go bite a monkey's nipple. They call me Pizza, so take a nice long sniff, and then eat me!

After I'm dead, I'll explain why I did all that.

It sounds to me that you are mafia Vote: askthepizzaguy.

random.org has decided. Number 27 it is.

Vote: mythmonster2

Is there any question that Verarde should get my vote?

I've been thinking...maybe it's time to vote for someone else.
So, maybe I'm breaking up with you. I don't really know.

<sigh>

I just can't do it! I love you too much, BSmith!

The random number generator in my head knows All. Vote: dcmort93

Takhisis' suggestion of corrupting memes for fun and profit is a terrible idea. Let's all fulfill the requirements for the meme of voting him dead as soon as possible, as it is the One True Meme. All other memes are heresy.

vote: Takhisis

I haven't been a tally guy for a while, think I'll do that again.

Pizza: 4 (Tak, SouthernKing, SamSniped, MartinLuther)
Tak: 3 (choxorn, topsecret, AA)
Verarde: 2 (ch, BSmith)
mythmonster: 2 (jht, JoanK)
NinjaCow: 2 (Optical, Dreadnought)
dcmort: 2 (mat93, CivCube)
RRRR: 1 (mgsm)
SamSniped: 1 (BigTin)
GE: 1 (Skwink)
AA: 1 (dcmort)
DaveShack: 1 (Kennigit)
MartinLuther: 1 (Visorslash)
Mech: 1 (Jarema)
jht: 1 (robbie)
robbie: 1 (NinjaCow)
DaveShack: 1 (auto)
auto: 1 (GE)
BSmith: 1 (Verarde)

For the record, we just need a plurality, rather than a majority, right Zack?

Oooh, Pizza dies in D1? :(

Well, luckily he'll keep building cases.

Okay, so someone is definitely going to get lynched. Those lazy Askthepizzaguy votes will hopefully see some divine retribution later....

I will go ahead and vote: johnhughthom for being the last person to post and also having a generic name.

Let's NOT try for Pizza to die on day one peoples, unvote; Vote: Takhsis Also, that name is damned hard to spell, it is almost as bad as Verarde's.

@Everyone who is like "Oh, Pizza is scum": That's how he normally acts. It's like SouthernKing with his insane voting patterns or Takhsis with his cat spam. And if you are Mafia, voting Pizza day one is gonna get you nowhere, kiddo. Trust me, I know.

Ah, ATPG, the least trusted person on Day 1, but come Day 5, everyone will probably do as he says, no matter what he turns out to be. In one game he even hinted that he was evil, by posting a picture of the evil mayor from Action League NOW! (I believe ATPG was an evil mayor in that game too, iirc). But I have to respect him for that.

I agree, pizza shouldn't really die on Night One (I'm still outposting him so far), and youre voting me for literally no reason at all while I can clearly contribute more to the town being a simple vanilla townsman with no abilities. unvote; vote:NinjaCow64. *QUAKEIIIVOICE* You are tied for the lead.

Top Bottom