1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek: 7 Federation starships

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by Flamand, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Flamand

Flamand The Visible Elder!

I have been saving up my units a bit for the past few weeks in order no to clutter this forums with too many Star Trek units... But now the Federation ships I was planning to make have all been finished I thought it was time to post them all at once.

So here are:

Constitution class

The first ship of James T. Kirk: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Constitution.zip

Ambassador class (Enterprise C)

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Ambassador.zip

Constellation class (Stargazer)

Picards first command: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Constellation.zip

Oberth class

Probably the most ugly ship of the fleet :D http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Oberth.zip

Shelley/ Curry class

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Shelley.zip

Steamrunner class

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Steamrunner.zip

Prometheus class

Experimental Federation ship with the "multi-vector assault mode", the most elaborate Civ III attack ever... :D
    http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Prometheus.zip

Next I'll start a set of new Borg units...

2. Quinzy

Quinzy Chieftain

wow!! the prometius one is awesom! excelent units!

3. Sildo

Sildo A circle

Your dedication to the Star Trak mod is increadable :eek: , goodjob :goodjob:

4. drzoidberg

drzoidberg Chieftain

those look great. I admire you're discipline in being able to wait with such a large post

5. Corvex

Corvex Emperor of Canada

The Prometheus is thoroughly awesome. Why does the Oberth's 'attack' seem to consist of a shield bubble?

6. Flamand

All units have 2 or 3 attacks, e.g. most of them have the 'torpedo' attack. I just showed the more unique attacks. The Oberth has a unique type of shields, so that's why attack B are shields. Though ingame the shield looks quite different from the preview. :(
    Just lazy to post... :D

7. la_dav

la_dav Chieftain

:eek: :goodjob: Masterpiece! Perfect masterpiece! Your progressive speed overstep ordinary person! These airships than before advanced a lot of! Thanks , I will collect them! ( :( Why can't I accomplish such and perfect? :blush: It is sad... :cry: )

8. Flamand

Thanks for the compliments! :) But don't underestimate your Gundams, I love them... Hope you will make many more soon... :goodjob:

9. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

THe more unit creators the better Flamand. Some fantastic work here. What program are you using? Just curious?

10. la_dav

la_dav Chieftain

:sad: My Gundams? Only, failure is described! Your airship is very pretty, I am thinking , can use the attack of torpedo type when making airship. In the too air missile of the smoke that projects with length, it is good surely! I so think - imagination in dark ice-cold space in, in numerous laser light beam, the appearance of some of missile attacks is very interesting. :lol: :scan:

11. Flamand

I use 3ds Max 7 and most of these effects are pretty easy to achieve with that program. Just follow the tutorials included, that'swhat I did... :D

Did you use the files I sent you last time? I could try to help you if you want... You have a lot of talent, I saw that in your Gundams... :)

12. la_dav

la_dav Chieftain

@: Say truth me do not give me with you those! Originally plan to rest very long a time, also want to give up Gundams. See your works me more happy with excited! Perhaps, perhaps etc. can me can try again produce unit! You have helped me a lot , the help on spirit is more other and more valuable than any , thankses! :)

13. Orthanc

Orthanc Shipwright

These are all awesome! I love that blue phaser effect, and yes the Prometheus' attack is on of the most intricate attacksin Civ!

Have a thumb...
    :goodjob:

14. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

You can take a break from Gundams and make other stuff if you want anytime la_dav. I'd get sick of them too if thats all I made. Make some ships and other things, and eventually, you will miss the Mobile Suits... :)

15. gorn

gorn quick & merciful

Where are the sound files referenced in the Constitution's ini file?

16. Flamand

That's a mistake of my part. Just delete the entries and replace them with the sounds from e.g.the galaxy class.

17. Bashir

Bashir Chieftain

Why not adding some VIP's to your mod :king:

18. Tank_Guy#3

Tank_Guy#3 Lion of Lehistan

Why did you have to do that!?!?!?! I thought there were 7 more Star Trek ships out for use! Instead, just a meaningless bump.

19. sum_aar_jam

sum_aar_jam Chieftain

What the hey!!!! A three Year Bump for only 8 words and 2 icons!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Tank Guy#3 on the disappointment!

20. Deth McBones

Deth McBones The Inconsistent Modder

Yeah! Me too! I was thinking 'Woah! Flamand finally released some more awesome kick-a ships!' But instead, I only got disappointment. Bitter, bitter disappointment.:nono: