Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Either he's powerwolfing and leaving a lot of info for us or he's a genuine townie who's trying to get a grip on this game.

That is something what I was thinking too, but I didn't have the words for it.

Wow.

I haven't read the thread. We have tonight. What's going tonight?

Read and find out.

You gonna do something, Monty?

K fine

I'm looking at csargos d1 in Mario (mafia) compared to here and it's like exactly the same, and noticeably different from the org game (town)

I was going to wait for visors response before posting this but lost patience

Hopefully means Zack and Csargo not paired again.

I'm looking at csargos d1 in Mario (mafia) compared to here and it's like exactly the same, and noticeably different from the org game (town)

I was going to wait for visors response before posting this but lost patience

I wasn't vanilla town in the org game. Well at least not in my opinion anyways.

Is this a request for me to post IT Crowd clips? Please confirm.

Maybe you mean it the other way around…

*grammar
I mean, I'm not asking for that, but I'm not gonna discourage you either.

But if I'm going to get raked over the coals for my misspelling of "grammar" (which is rather unfortunate considering how my phone's auto-complete spells it with an "E"... indicating it's a mistake I am repeatedly making) then I am here to confirm that I was at least right about "thou" being the singular and "you" being the plural in ye olde English.

Nice, something we can agree on

I’ll be in in a couple hours, what’s up with csargo?
He's playing similar to his wolf game and unlike his village game. That's it really, I don't know what else to say about it. Check out Mario mafia in this subforum and the org game visor hosted if you're so inclined

i mean he isn't typically villagery, its just me making a leap of faith based on him not caring how he comes across

he certainly hasnt done anything in this game but i dont think he is pretending to either?

idk. ill move him down out of respect for your read.

dolbster hard to get a handle on, going to let him do his thing for now. think hes villager most of the time, probably doesnt need to try hard so early as a wolf.

wbu?
I don't find dolbster villagy but he is trying hard and that's enough for a d1 pass I guess. Idk his posts seem a bit agenda-y and forced to me

I enjoy ivdeo games. Those are ncie. Mafia games are fun too.

You need a computer to play mafia. Mafia is, therefore, a computer game.

I looked it up on the wikipedia earlier and it said you can play it in a room. But you have to have a room and people.

Well, you technically can play Tetris IRL, but it'd be like a Japanese game show. So Tetris is most often played as a computer game.

Top Bottom