• We need to know your opinion about our social media accounts! Tell us here if you follow us on social media and what we could improve.

Star Wars Acclamator Class Assault Ship

Premier Valle

FF: Babylon 5 Mod Team
Hello everyone!,

I recently saw the SW movies and suddendly wanted to make a few models, so here it is the first one of these, the Acclamator Class Assault Ship.

The Acclamator I-class assault ship, also known as the Republic assault ship, Acclamator I-class Star Destroyer, or Acclamator I-class medium frigate, was a starship created for the Galactic Republic by Rothana Heavy Engineering. It was the predecessor of the Star Destroyer line

Source:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Acclamator_I-class_assault_ship
Poly Count: 1416
Animation: SW_CustomCruiser
Damage states: Yes
Glow: Yes
Gloss: Yes
FX extra polys: 16
Team Color: No

The Acclamator comes in two flavors Republic and Empire, feel free to use it, just give proper credit.

The SW_CustomCruiser animation is a modification of the FF Cruiser one, within the "SW_CustomCruiser" you will find the single file that was modified (firing animations).

Civilopedia:

Combat:

Damaged:

Render:

There was also another version with a different animation but it didn't fit the SW environment.
Spoiler :

More details in the Readme file.

Download

I will also be making the Venator, but no ETA on that one.

Impressive unit. So the classic Imperial Star Destroyer is next?

Minor Request, completely unrelated to the excellent unit: Could you modify the airship model to behave like the gunship model (float above land, not moving through it) and use the gunship combat effect?

Top Bottom