Star Wars Civ (BtS) Modular

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This is some of the units i found, i am going to place in more, and anyone that wants to help can and or make suggestions what to change, add etc.

Again, some of the UnitClass does not match but its all Civ4 has to offer for now.

Leader: Darth Vader
Units: ATAT as Infantry, ATST as rifleman, Avenger as Mech Infantry, A Wing as tank, E Wing as tank, Jedi bluesword as scout, Jedi greensword as explorer, Landspeeder as marine, Link as warrior, Sith as archer, SithAssassin as crossbowman, Sith Marauder as longbowman, Sith Master,as horsearcher, Tie bomber as bomber, Tie Defender as musketman, Tie Fighter as jet fighter, Tie Interceptor as Stealth bomber, Vader as maceman, spring worker as worker, X Wing OPen as Modern Armorer, Yoda Greensword as axeman, Yoda redsword as Swordsman, and Y Wing as cavalry

Credits:
Spoiler :
Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / Roamty /Darque /and
AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/meatwad4289
/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam/
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking
if i missed some let me know and i will put you here.

Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7104

In general i have to say it is kind of strange to see Darth Vader as leader of the Civ bearing thr Rebelion/New Republic flag... I am aware there are not enought units to flesh out two civs... But sticking them all together...

However... I had similar thoughts about your LoTR Civ - just tooo mixed up...

But now seeing two of them... And then your undead Civ... Add in a generic Star Trek and A Warhammer Civ...

And you could produce some kind of "Clash of Fantasy and SciFi" - Scenario...

The main reason i put everything out there into one, is so other mod makers can pick and choose what they want to and go from there, same for anybody else, thats why i need suggestions what to add, that way when someone does make a MOD it will be alot better, but like the title says its just a Civ not a MOD.
But thx for the idea.

Woh the emps r missing lancets, tie maullers, storm troopers, dark troopers, probe droid scouts, tm repaulser tanks............... the list could go for awhile................................

Woh the emps r missing lancets, tie maullers, storm troopers, dark troopers, probe droid scouts, tm repaulser tanks............... the list could go for awhile................................

I agree, but nobody has made any, unless your volunteering?

Im not sure why but my unique units come up as pink blobs. Could I get some help please?

Need alittle more info , what your trying to say, where did you put the file, what file did you change etc?

Need alittle more info , what your trying to say, where did you put the file, what file did you change etc?

I didn't do anything to it and I have it in

C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Gold\Beyond the Sword\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations

And in

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\CustomAssets\Modules\Custom Civilizations

I didn't do anything to it and I have it in

C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Gold\Beyond the Sword\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations

And in

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\CustomAssets\Modules\Custom Civilizations

No need to put anything in the My Documents area. Take those out. And make sure you change the Config Setting.ini (the one next to Assets) looks like a gold gear in the middle of it, open it with Notepad, and change Modular 0 to 1.

What city names do you have?

Edit:

I just triedto downlaod it, and it said "ERROR FILE NOT FOUND"

This is great if you guys would like to help create more please join the Star Wars mod

Can you make units for us and add animations?

Top Bottom