TarcisioCM's Civilizations

That design is b r e a t h t a k i n g. That's just absolutely brilliant. Again, I understand your moving on to bigger and better things, but if someone picked up that design, ah man. Really, that's beautiful.

Henlo Tarlad. I just wanted to let you nose that I intend to make good use of your Isabel leaderscene; she seems like an interesting case and challenge to design, and I'd like the opportunity to try my hand at her civ. Hope that is all gud with you.

Probably posted before, but I recently tried the Alans and their Civpedia entries are somewhat... messed up. Clicking on 'The Alans' under the heading of Civilizations the icons show up, but there's no text. The reason for this becomes clear when clicking on the icons, which send you to the correct text entries, but these are headed by 'TXT-KEY..' (etc) messages instead of the texts they should actually display.

Otherwise a fine design with interesting gameply effects.

Last edited:
Also, diplo text seems to be missing. when meeting the Alans I am greeted by 'consul Respendial of the Alans', but he has nothing to say.

Hey heads up, Sammuramat of Assyria is no longer on workshop and direct download link doesn't work. I hope she returns, I really enjoyed playing against her with her flirty remarks.

Top Bottom