Team AMAZON Pitboss II(via Hamachi)

Hi all! I'm the newest team member. I was recruited by Sommerswerd who I know from another pitboss we are playing in.

I'll join to get to know the teammates better. And to play the game obviously :)

Shaka of Zulu for me please.

OK so I will bring this thread back to life to talk about bringing back the team Pitboss. So far we have a few interested players... also remake20 mentioned he was a maybe.:) The players so far are:

Sommerswerd
Majic
2metraninja

What kind of Map do we want? Based on the past debacles, I would say a Large Map is the best where everyone has room to expand. Also Pangea or 2 continents is probably the best so that everyone has contact via land. What about trading? Events? Barbs? And what Civs do folks want?

FYI, These were the settings that we were planning on using before it fizzled out:
Settings

Map: Pangea
Speed: Quick
Leaders: Restricted
Barbs: Normal
Tech Trading: On, No Brokering
Huts:On
Events: Off

Anything Else?

Players
nabaxo: Darius of Persia
Calis: Victoria of England
SilentConfusion: Joao II of Portugal
Sommerswerd: Capac of Inca
link16: Hannibal of Carthage

Put me down as a yes. However now I have to locate my cIV disk. Also can I ask a IRL friend (he's actually on CFC, but doesn't really use his account) if he wants to play too? Also I haven't played a civ game in months, cIV in many months, so I here by with my
Spoiler :
nonexistent
power outlaw the ability to gangbang-rush me.

I'll play, but I gotta find my Civ 4 disk, and get some practice.

That's 5 players so far...

@ link16- how did you change your name?

@ remake20- its fine with me if your friend plays, although I don't know how he will keep up without access to the forum.

Either I will convince him to join the AMAZON forum (if so I REALLY doubt he will do anything with the MTDG) or relay any news to him and be his voice if he needs to say anything.

Nevermind, he's not interested.

I got rejected by another guy. :(

However my brother's in. (not on CFC)

I think if we make it not closed Amazon-only game, I can bring 5 to 10 people to join :)

Hannibal of Carthage, same as before. Restricted leaders, no random events, no huts

OK so here are the Settings I am recommending/ going with. If anyone disagrees then please speak up soon. I plan to have the game up in the next 24 hours:goodjob:

Map: Pangea
Size: Large
Speed: Normal
Leaders: Restricted
Barbs: Normal
Tech Trading: Off
Huts:Off
Events: Off
Turn Timer 48 hours

Players 5
nabaxo: Darius of Persia
Calis: Victoria of England
Sommerswerd: Capac of Inca
link16: Hannibal of Carthage
2metraninja: Shaka of Zulu

Majic - needs to pick a team
remake20 - needs to confirm that he actually has BTS installed, then pick a team
damnrunner ? - Get BTS for crying out loud:D
2metra's 10 friends, need to be confirmed/checked in (either by themselves or by 2metra)

I won't participate.

Sorry, but I probably will never really loce cIV all that much. I still stick to C3C.

Have a good game.

Can we make a thread outside of our private sub-forum? It is needed to point people there. They might be not exactly 10 and not all of them are personal friends of mine, but lets see how much more we can get.

Please tell me what Civs and how many as I am setting it up now.

Please, slow it a bit - we might need some good day or two for people to get aware and actually sign in.

Hmm, all except me are financial leaders and tech trading is off... I might have to rethink my leader choice a bit :)

Top Bottom