Team Information Thread

Yes, I'm now Team captain- and hence UN rep- of MIA (not that C_H couldn't say that himself :crazyeye:)

Our team has decided on a flag much like K.I.S.S. has. We are proud to fly the following flag and request it to be flown under our team name- like K.I.S.S.

but if that is to big, can you please post a link to it, and then displya this banner:

TEAM TNT has agreed by acclamation the following logos

Official Flag

Heraldic Symbol

TNT Armed Forces Pin-UP

DISCLAIMER: THE OFFICIAL MILITARY PIN UP OF TNT IS NEITHER SEXUAL NOR NUDITY ORIENTED, THE PIN UP IS BY WESTERN CUSTOMS AND LAWS WELL WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF MORAL DECENCY AND CANNOT MISTAKENLY BE
TERMED AS "SEXUAL" OR "NUDITY" ORIENTED.

The settler and workers of Civ3 have as much clothes as our pin-up, but are rather homely in comparison, therefore, Team TNT agreed on this pin up.

Regentman, please get our flag or heraldic symbol in your first post.

About time someone noticed! You win the 25g! :)

So people do read this thread...

EDIT - I had this posted in the "Reason for editing" part for post one: First one to post in this thread with the post's title of "Woot!" and saying "This thread is quite helpful. :)" wins 25g!) Mistfit wins after 5 1/2 days!

I just want to come with a disclaimer.

No one can criticize Team TNT for sending one of these official logos and apply rules for conducting diplomacy before the nations met, as someone attempted to.
I just wanted to point that out, since these symbols are simply our ID tags as much as the letters TNT, and put in a public thread. Just reiterating, NOT a rule violation.

Team K.I.S.S.'s (how the hell do you pronounce that?) largely, albeit not totally, illiterate population sometimes, especially when turns are delayed (in no reference to any team in particular), amuse themselves with the creating of, shall we call it, "pictures". These do often relate to the doings of certain clusters of idiots that are assigned, sometimes by free will, sometimes by giving them a banana, to specific tasks. If you happen upon any of the members of the Celt tribe and their speech is not to be understood, nor their actions, then the "picture" they may carry can give you a clue about their intentions. To facilitate the understanding between the tribes in this World of Rik we hereby present some of the many logos of the Celts.
Oh, and can we, since we're already here, take the opportunity to prupose (and this is partially in reference to the discussion on rules that has been going on for sometime) the whole World of Rik to apply The Sixth Law of the Celts which is: "Thou shall not take thyself so darn seriously". Within our tribe that is followed by "... you Idiot" but we feel that might be unneccesary for other tribes sice we are the only idiots around.

Attachments

• celtpresent.gif
    celtpresent.gif
    90.8 KB · Views: 415
CivGeneral has been choosen to be the new Team Captain (and hence UN rep)

I will no longer act as U.N. Rep. Daghdha has assumed the responsibilities for Team K.I.S.S.

I am now replacing CivGeneral as UN rep of Team MIA

Top Bottom