Term 3 - No. 10: The Presidential Office

DaveShack said:
Madame President, may I suggest a discussion thread on using our newest Great Leader Edward on another wonder project?

heh, MLGs don't rush wonders anymore... They can only build armies.

They can do small wonders or other improvements but not Great Wonders. Some might want to do the Palace or the FP, depends on what the People decide.

There is a small possibility that I won't be able to post an instruction for Fanatannia in time. I't will probably be OK, but I have a lot on this weekend.

Hope you can cope. :)

Furiey,

Just to let you know people are still reading them :) : once again a beautiful summary!

Madame President,

Two things. First, I'd like to second zyxy: your summaries are wonderful. I enjoy reading them.

Second, when you read the instruction thread I'm sure you'll spot this, but I propose a MA with the Persians against the Byzantines. Just an alert so you won't do the trade first, then the MA, and be unable to do the MA.

Madame President,

Thanks for reminding me that when I request expenditures that I should do so in the Treasury thread and not just in the instructions. Simply put: I forgot. I apologize. I hope this hasn't caused you difficulty.

Contritely,

Bertie

Top Bottom