Term 3 - Senate

In my 610 turnchat instructions, I also included possibilities for hurrying culture buildings. The first 3 I recommend: 256g for 1 temple and 2 libraries.

MIA Cash requests for 610 AD.

NOTE: All requests are for rushes.

Vandopolis: 220 gold to rush temple
-- City is under cultural pressure and needs the help

Ville de Buisson: 112 gold to rush Settle after 1 turn

Finklewink: 160 gold to rush Temple
-- Borders will expand, bringing Game tile under control

New city that might be founded in west: 316 to rush Library the turn after founding. This city is between both Egyptian cities, has the highest poll results or remaining valid sites and cooresponds with desires of the people to settle aggressively. This city will be at high culture risk.

Thanks,
-- Ravensfire, Minister of Internal Affairs

No to Vandopolis. It is much closer to Deux Rivieres than Chittagong to Delhi and thus no great flip risk.

Ville de Buisson: No; too much money for a settler. If really necessaty, Bootsville could build it.

Finklewink: I don't like spend money on remote place, but don't object, IF we also bring in troops (say 2-3 swords).

New city at site A: yes, but only if founded there.

Originally posted by TerminalMan90
Boots has posted in the absence thread for this weekend. No Senate vote has been posted yet.

Can I, as a Governor-at-large post a vote in his stead? Alas it is too late anyway by one hour.

TM - as a Governor At-Large, you are a member of the Senate, and thus entitled to vote. The turn chat isn't until Sunday (US time), so you have time.

-- Ravensfire

Senators,

For my 610 AD instructions, I will be requiring a large amount of gold in order to upgrade our units to create a more efficient army and preperation for future operations.

- Sarevok
Minister of Defense

Originally posted by ravensfire

TM - as a Governor At-Large, you are a member of the Senate, and thus entitled to vote. The turn chat isn't until Sunday (US time), so you have time.

-- Ravensfire

No, he doesn't. A vote needs to last 24 hours and it needs to end at least an hour before the turn chat. So the vote should have started at least 4 1/2 hours before TerminalMan90 posted his question.

Originally posted by zorven

No, he doesn't. A vote needs to last 24 hours and it needs to end at least an hour before the turn chat. So the vote should have started at least 4 1/2 hours before TerminalMan90 posted his question.

Oops - you're right - my math was off!

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom