Term 5 - Nominations for President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This thread is for the nominations for the President.

The runner-up of this election will be named the Vice-President.

If you are nominated, please Accept or Decline the nomination. Until that is done all nominess with be considered Uncomfirmed. Any Unconfirmed nominations will be considered as Declining the nomination at election time.

This post will be updated at the end of each day with the current nominations.

Accepted

Chieftess
Donsig :hammer:

Declined

Falcon02
Eyrei
Shaitan

Undecided

Strider
almightyjosh

I accept. ;)

As is my traditional role, I nominate Shaitan for president, for the fourth time now....someday he will accept!

Bill
...in PDX

I second Chieftess and nominate chiefpaco.

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
As is my traditional role, I nominate Shaitan for president, for the fourth time now....someday he will accept!
Nay, my friend. Were I to accept the nomination there would be much beating of chests and gnashing of teeth. Think of the children!!

(I respectfully decline.)

Ill have to nominate...

...Chieftess. Are you ready for your next Term :D . You have been a great President in this Game of Democracy :goodjob:.

I also must respectfully decline. Maybe when I was younger...wait, wasn't I president once...I forget.:crazyeye:

Go chieftess!!!!! second term!!!! yeah!

Originally posted by Shaitan
I nominate Donsig and Eyrei.

I can't decide if I rather lose to Chieftess in the presidential election or get hammered running against Shaitan for Chief Justice. :crazyeye:

On the one hand, I'd really like to sit on the bench with a gavel in one hand and a rubber stamp that says unconstitutional in the other hand. Wait a minute, that's three hands.:confused: On the other hand (the fourth?), what kind of president has Chieftess been? She hasn't even been investigated once!

How to decide?

I n'th ("n" being Algebra for any value) the nomination for Chieftess.

And, I respectuflly decline... seems like CT may have no competition.

I third donsig.

You wouldn't like being on the justice side donsig. I have always envisioned you out there executing on the rules and the people's will...not waiting for someone like...well...you, to ask for a judicial review of something before you get to make a case.

donsig for Prez!

Ohh, almost forgot

I Fourth Donsig.

Originally posted by donsig
On the other hand (the fourth?), what kind of president has Chieftess been? She hasn't even been investigated once!

I suspect that the thirst for investigations has been somewhat tempered since your days. I am quite confident that the sacking of PDX, had it occured on your watch, may well have spawned PI#8

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom