The 2016 US Presidential Primaries Begin!

I think if you think that a Bush can Beat a Clinton after the last Bush presidency, you've got another thing coming.

Everyone on the Republican side of the aisle appears to think nomination = election.

Rush Limbaugh made Hillary Man of the Year in 1994 and promoted her campaign in 2008. Republicans think Hillary is unelectable.

J

No. Rush Limbaugh thinks Clinton is unelectable. Professional entertainers think she's unelectable. I think professional republicans think she is beatable, but to say push her off as unelectable is a gross understatement that only somebody who isn't familiar with the blood and guts of actual elections might say.

Clinton may not be the next President. Hell, she might not even win the Democratic nomination. But it'll be a knock down drag it out war. It's not like she's Martin O'Malley or something.

I think they're missing that Jeb Bush may be even more unelectable than Hillary Clinton. Rush thinks that anyone who isn't crazy is un-electable.

Being the third bush is not a good thing.

No. Rush Limbaugh thinks Clinton is unelectable. Professional entertainers think she's unelectable. I think professional republicans think she is beatable, but to say push her off as unelectable is a gross understatement that only somebody who isn't familiar with the blood and guts of actual elections might say.

Clinton may not be the next President. Hell, she might not even win the Democratic nomination. But it'll be a knock down drag it out war. It's not like she's Martin O'Malley or something.

I don't disagree with any of this. No comment on O'Malley. More Mary Landrieu.

I think they're missing that Jeb Bush may be even more unelectable than Hillary Clinton. Rush thinks that anyone who isn't crazy is un-electable.

Being the third bush is not a good thing.

You may be right, though I think you underestimate how much GW Bush has been rehabilitated during the last six years.

J

Top Bottom