The Camelot Times

blackhole said:
You got the judicial elections a bit wrong Mr Editor:
I left the CJ position for 2 reasons:
1. It is a very tough position to keep up with
2. It wasnt a very fun position to be in

How onto this term:
There is no law stating the judcial thread had to be posted by the CJ. The thread, I made is only temporary.... It is not last terms court, because Ashburnham and I are in this court. We were looking for a pro term chief justice, but Ashburnham haad to leave, so the court is now in a stalemate. I may or may not appoint pro term justices, but Provolution will be back on April 4th.

Also might I apply for the Political Analyst/reporter?

The corrections will be made and I will add your name onto the list

greekguy said:
Could I be the trade reporter?
Sure thing I'll add your name to the list

Despite the lack of a mass produced "printing press" I am starting a subscribers list in the first post, anyone that wishes to subscribe to this paper may post here or PM me. I am still working out exactly how it will be organized but whenever there is an article posted here I will send it out to the subscribers.

-Mhcarver
Owner and Editor In Chief of the Camelot Times

can i be the domestic affairs reporter?

Vice President Nomination & The Inaugeration Address
By Black_Hole

President DaveShack has nominated TimBentley to the seat of Vice President. DaveShack said one of the largest reasons Mr. Bentley was nominated, was because he had conquests. This means the Presient will be using the CoC for some of his turnchats. This is a welcome plus to some and not to others. Please send your view to the editor, as he would welcome any comments on this matter.

In his inaugeration addresss, President DaveShack set forth a few goals for the term. These include: holding neighbors down, use his leadership to make sure this game doesn't fall, be average with all other civs in terms of military strenght, and obtain 2-3 luxuries plus a monopoly on a luxury.
Time will tell how many of these goals can be met.

mhcarver, could you add my name to the list of suscribers. I just suscribed on the User CP.

i already have the thread subscribed in my User CP, so i'm a subscriber as well. :)

I'd like to subscribe as well.

OK, since the warrior regiment,'Clubbings R us' is heading to the Dutch border, I am going to follow them,unless they are withdrawn or a better unit, which is more likely to survive, heads for holland. Anyway here is my first article

War is Eminent​
Conflict will most likely be with Netherlands​

Most people already know that war is here,well almost. If you had no clue that battles will soon be fought, try to catch up on this news.While the war will most likely be with Holland, there is a small chance that India may have to face our army. Our force is very weak at the moment. We will need iron swords to win this war. Well that's all the war news for now, but remeber citizens of Camelot and all Fannatania, don't buy tulips.
Goodnight Camelot

It has been confirmed that Commander of the Armed forced Civgeneral has switched across party lines. CG was elected this term in a landslide margin over deputy ali on a platform of the dutch war first. After careful tactical analysis and study of potential war gains CG switched his position to that of the indocrats. This move brings CG's main ideas into line with that of influential and vocal external consul Mad-Bax. Plans for an invasion of India are already underway.

I am willing to tell some on the prison term I served the last years before setting up Court and possibly about what will be done differently this court.

Provolution said:
I am willing to tell some on the prison term I served the last years before setting up Court and possibly about what will be done differently this court.
I'm interested to hear what you have to say

I am detaching myself from clubbings, due to fact that war will be with india, returning to Camelot​

CivGeneral's Indian War Plan

After reviewing Commander of the Armed Forces CivGeneral's war plan, it is found to have a high probability of succeeding, given that there are enough troops and an extra amphibious landing is executed. The plan also calls for bravery and courage from our swordsmen, which they will undoubtedly show.

The plan calls for the quick capture of the city via a blitz tactic. Send in a group of swordmen to secure the city and branch off from there. An idea by a citizen was also pitched in to amphibiously land a spearman "behind" Delhi to cut off any reinforcements to the city, it is under consideration.

After the initial siege and capture of Delhi, the main army will branch off into seperate parts, one will take the inner city of Bangalore, while the other part will advance and take the coastal Indian cities.

The plan calls for the capture of all coastal Indian cities and border cities. It is not intended to completely conquer, but instead to fully encircle remaining Indians and cut them from the world.

- BlackHeart
Independent Reporter

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!
WAR!!!​

From the newsroom of the Camlot times, war has broken out with the nations of Persia and Japan. This time we are really at war, and with two nations! War was reported last night at 10:25, when both countries demanded we teach their scholars the secrets of mathematics. Though we are not close to either country, there is probably going to be combat. And you know what that means!!! I will be reporting from the front :D . More to come. Just remember, don't buy Sushi.

i'm subsribed to the thread

Top Bottom