The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be less active than I have been previously over this year since hypothetically I'll have a lot of homework taking up my time.

However, I'll probably just use CFC as an excuse not to do my homework anyway... :cringe:

i barely even post here now. too many immature kids for my taste.

I was under the impression you shift from site to site on a regular basis, just going wherever the electronic wind takes you ;)

Then again, I was also under the impression you were an undercover FBI agent :p

Oh yeah, I heard you have your investments in other. more profitable segments of the internet now. Say, how's that working out for you?
actually, you hear incorrectly. sorry.

I was under the impression you shift from site to site on a regular basis, just going wherever the electronic wind takes you ;)

Then again, I was also under the impression you were an undercover FBI agent :p

nope. i've been at eventis and poly for over a year. i just came here after the april fools joke for a while.

yes, of course i am an FBI agent. :rolleyes:
i did go to the NLYF/NS thing though and met a few agents. :nod:

nope. i've been at eventis and poly for over a year. i just came here after the april fools joke for a while.

Oh so you're still there then? It's always good to have a sense of community :)

yes, of course i am an FBI agent. :rolleyes:
i did go to the NLYF/NS thing though and met a few agents. :nod:

Hey, you're the one that put that as your custom user title. I saw (and joked about) that before I ever heard about the rules of the internet. :p

I bet that was fun :D

Oh so you're still there then? It's always good to have a sense of community :)

Hey, you're the one that put that as your custom user title. I saw (and joked about) that before I ever heard about the rules of the internet. :p

I bet that was fun :D

uh huhh.

actually, my title is Empress. i put "54 year old FBI agent smelly MALE" as my location, because the first few months i was there, they refused to believe i was who i said i was, which at the time was a 15 year old girl. most of them believe me now. i think.

rules of the internet?

I am just telling you guys that I am just a bi warn out of the same type of discussion that happen here, so I am taking a break from OT at leasst. I might stay at some of the other parts , mainly the multiplayer and the CvIVor games if and when they should pop up, but otherwise consider me gone. Well I hvave been here for five years or so and so much discussion of the same things does get tiring. So CYA later.

lol its pretty fun looking over all the avatars you've had. Classical Musicians, and the last avatar is some boobs. :lol:

I will miss the aussie beethoven :(

Not that my going is important, but I have a request: mods, would it be possible to delete my account? (If not, not a big deal, but it would help me break away.)

I've spent much time here and have learned a lot and had a lot of fun, but I am in over my head in work for a while and I need to purge myself of distractions, however educational and fun they may be like CFC. The thing is, I think a mod needs to delete my account to stop me from coming here since it has become so automatic and knowing that I don't have an account anymore will help me abstain. While I would love to continue learning and posting here, there just isn't enough time in a day and I need to be free of distractions for the next few months, and I will be out of the country later this year working probably without much access to internet so it's pretty much goodbye for at least a year or more. Might as well get a headstart and stop now. Thanks to everyone from whom I learned something (quite a few people). This has been a very cool group to listen in on.

I am just telling you guys that I am just a bi warn out of the same type of discussion that happen here, so I am taking a break from OT at leasst. I might stay at some of the other parts , mainly the multiplayer and the CvIVor games if and when they should pop up, but otherwise consider me gone. Well I hvave been here for five years or so and so much discussion of the same things does get tiring. So CYA later.

You've been a pleasure to have around and a true gentleman. I'll miss you, man! Drop a line or two!

bye, Classical_Hero. hope we'll still see you around :bye:

Not that my going is important, but I have a request: mods, would it be possible to delete my account? (If not, not a big deal, but it would help me break away.)

I've spent much time here and have learned a lot and had a lot of fun, but I am in over my head in work for a while and I need to purge myself of distractions, however educational and fun they may be like CFC. The thing is, I think a mod needs to delete my account to stop me from coming here since it has become so automatic and knowing that I don't have an account anymore will help me abstain. While I would love to continue learning and posting here, there just isn't enough time in a day and I need to be free of distractions for the next few months, and I will be out of the country later this year working probably without much access to internet so it's pretty much goodbye for at least a year or more. Might as well get a headstart and stop now. Thanks to everyone from whom I learned something (quite a few people). This has been a very cool group to listen in on.

You can, I think, ask a mod for a perm-ban. That's better as it stops you from succumbing to the urge to create another account and get right back on the sauce.

:wavey: to gallego and classical_hero.

I'm back.

<ten characters>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom