The Grand Banquet

Greetings, Everybody.
Id like to take this time to do my speech (yes, another)
Shaitan stole my opening joke, so no joke for you!
Pythonic refferences will be at the end.
And now for something completly different... A speech.

Okay. I love this forum. Even though my date registerd says April, I really started playing early this month. Id like to thank Almightyjosh for looking through the census board and finding an aspyr-ing scientist. He contacted me and made me Head of R&D for his province. From there on, I've done everything I could. This ball is the fruit of my labor.
Between then and now, Ive headed the Bank of the RPG, created the banking system for the entire nation, running for Governor of Province 11 and became Mayor of the new headquaters of the Spicetraders Guild.
I thank strider for letting me head the bank.
I thank Chieftess for letting me run for 11.
I thank ALL of you for being there *starts crying, emotionaly*

I thank my acting teacher for teaching me how to do that. ( :D )
Well, have fun and stay away from the Bulion.

Its.....
DaDaDaDa Da DA Da Dum

Monty Pythons Flying Circus...

And now a man with a tape recorder up his nose.

Im a lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day,.
I cut down trees, I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlee, just like my dear PaPa.

Noboddy expects the Spanish Inquisiton!!!

This is an ex-parrot!!

Originally posted by Raven1er
me

Great!!! there it goes!! (hands Raven1er a tall, ice cold goblet, dripping water drops from the sides, filled to the salty rim with a cool yet refreshing alcoholic beverage know world-round as a margarita) :D

....anyone else??

Tequila sounds Spanish... How can it be Aztec? :) (or Nahuatl for that matter) :D

Originally posted by Bearnstein
I'm gonna boil crabs, anyone interested?

Uh oh. Don't let Chieftess or anyother East coaster hear you say that you're going to BOIL crabs....... They take thier seafood seriously overthere and that's appearantly a bad way to make crabs.

What do I know tho, I live about as far away from the ocean as you can get in north america. Only good food that comes from the water here is TROUT!

sheesh
im up to my head in new members in the NAFN......anyone wanna join?

The National Air Force and Navy League
Link is on top of Myartars Crab post

ever had crawfish? i had, you get em from New Orleans. i got em in new york(most of my family live in new orleans, so i got it madeeeeee)

crawfish isnt that bad...or u just got an upset stomach from what you ate? and uh edrix are you here listening from your SETI radio?

Originally posted by Bearnstein
I'm gonna boil crabs, anyone interested?

BOIL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You DO NOT BOIL Crabs... that's just disgraceful. Come to Maryland and WE'LL teach you how you're supposed to cook and Eat Crabs!!!!.

Who wants Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab STEAMED with Old Bay, and Vingar??

First you start boiling a few inches vinagar in a LARGE Pot. then you put the Crabs in a large strainer which fits into the pot. You put down a layer of crabs (alive) sprinkle on some salt and Old Bay Seafood Seasoning. Then put on another layer and repeat the process. Once the pot is full of Crabs you put on the cover and let the steamer do it's work until the Crabs are are NICE and Red. (I forget how long this normally takes 15 mins. I think).

Anyway THAT's how you cook crabs, you steam 'em not boil them. I haven't a clue where all these none Chesapeakers thought of boiling crabs but boiling them just ruins them.

I hope that clears up things :D

sweet! anyone got Pepto Bismol? - Bearnstein

Here you go Bearnstein :).

Anyway. I have a Big announcement.

*Every one is still talking about clams-n-crawfish and Chef walks in*

<-"Ok people, Listen up. CivGeneral has a very important anouncement" -Chef

*everyone looks at Chef Expecting him to sing*

<- "Now I turn the attention to CivGeneral" -Chef

*Chef Walks back to the Kitchen*

Thanks chef. Now as you know there are nominations for various possitions. I myself have been nominated by the President herself to the possition of Military Leader. Originaly I have nominated myself to become the New Govenor of Scythia. When I went to check out the reply on my nomination of Falcon02 of Military Leader. I was Supprised that the President have nominated Falcon and me. Due to the Supprise nomination of a higher rank. I should decline the Govenorship of Scythia (due because no Citizen can run more than one Election, With the exception of Stuck_in_a_Mack and BCLG100.)
I encurage you to vote for me :). I would ensure a swift victory for this nation (Both peacefully and Aggressive) :king:.

*Chef walks in singing and tipsy*
<- "Vote. Vote for CivGeneral. He will bring us to Vic-tor-ry
Oh yea. Victory. " -Chef

OK. Chef looks like he had a little too much teqilla :crazyeye:. Anyway Wish me luck :).

STEAM???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
YOU DO NOT STE-....STE-.........STEAM CRABS! GO TO NEW ORLEANS OR NEW YORK AND WE'LL TEACH YOU HOWDA COOK THOSE TASTY CRUSTECEANS!

I hope that clears things up :D

Top Bottom