[GS] The Great Duel of Our Time

Also, if anyone missed it, Ed said the AI has been tweaked to not build 1 tile wonders anymore.
Has anyone tweaked Quill?

They totally need to patch his AI. :lol:

I must say that I've really been enjoying the Firaxis streams, including this one today. There are other companies that I like to follow that have done streams at times and to be honest, a lot of the times it's pretty embarassing at how bad they are. I find Firaxis' streams have been great at being informative as well as entertaining and with a good attitude towards the audience.

They both voted for boosting Theatre Square production. I see their logic, but something tells me that it is MUCH more beneficial to Eleanor.

Come on, learn from Civ 5 World Congress. Why would you ever vote in favor of the international project when it is obvious that the runaway player will benefit most from it? Same applies here.

They both voted for boosting Theatre Square production. I see their logic, but something tells me that it is MUCH more beneficial to Eleanor.

Come on, learn from Civ 5 World Congress. Why would you ever vote in favor of the international project when it is obvious that the runaway player will benefit most from it? Same applies here.

Just spitballing here so please give arguments on how I'm wrong, but if Eleanor is leading in culture, isn't it relatively rational to assume she already has built theatre squares? And so she would not at all, or at least a lot less, benefit from the resolution, whereas Carl and Ed would benefit 100%?

Edit: Ah, it's buildings in the district. (I'm running behind on the screen, hadn't seen it yet). So yeah, it's quite benefical to Eleanor...

I am firmly on team Engleanor : P It's hilarious.

Edit: Just think about it for a second, these people we are watching get PAID to do this.... Lucky people : )

Eleanor has so many wonders... Can't help but also root for Ed, especially when I see Engleanor sent out a Settler without chaperon..

So, can they nerf Hungary before release? Seriously way too OP in a rush like this. Ed just has to save up his gold for a few turns to re-levy them
I for one don't want my civ games balanced around multiplayer...

@Eagle Pursuit - With the current version of the game they will disappear, since in the code they still belong to the city state, even if you control them at that moment of time. When you lose suzerainty they immediately revert to the city state - it is the same effect, when it is conquered, you are no longer their suzerain. Since the city state no longer exist, they first revert back to it and then are removed from the game.

Just take the suze off him
You guys don’t levy much?
I'm constantly surprised at how few people levy on these forums. Especially how many comments I see saying how useless a feature it is. It's such a powerful strategy for any civ even without any bonuses towards it.

Top Bottom