[RD] The Israel/Palestine Quarantine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a strawman, because you either didn't read or didn't dwell on what I already said about the balance of power.

Israel are the occupying power for Palestinians. They even backed Hamas originally when it was politically convenient to do so.

You can't just turn causality around like that. Everyone knows Hamas is relevant to the discussion. Nobody is denying that. To suggest people are is the actual strawman.

Meanwhile, plenty of posters are finding excuses for Israel or ignoring Israel's culpability entirely. This isn't a strawman, this is simple fact.

Well we have the usual suspects and their sock puppets coming out using the usual what aboutism condeming Israel despite being perfectly fine about theft in other threads.

That's called justification.

Do it's really a collection of confused authoritarian talkie drinking the same Kool aid.

It's also hurting your "cause" justifying women being raped not sure how that s supposed to help liberation. Pro hamas crowds waving swastikas things like that.

Good luck if Hamas starts executing hostages and filming it. Echoes of ISIS there. Echoes of executing wheel chair using Jews on a cruise ship. Good luck defending that.

See what happens.

So, where are all the sanctions and Palestinian flags everywhere? Do I get it in my multiplayer games soon? Will they cancel Jews in the free world? What about those "anti-war" ex-Russian Israeli repatriates, shall they come to Poland now or be enlisted to the Israeli army? Hmm, so many questions!

Well we have the usual suspects and their sock puppets coming out using the usual what aboutism condeming Israel despite being perfectly fine about theft in other threads.
I have no idea what this, or your rather jumbled mess of a post is trying to say.

This is the Israel / Palestine thread. It's about the current war, but it's not just about it.

Do you think people are defending Hamas or something like that? Do you have any examples, or are you just trying to gotcha me for things you think other posters are saying?

Also: sock puppets, lol.

So you have Arabs/Palestinians who are hellbent on destroying Israel for 60 years, starting multiple wars. Israel establishes strict border control at the Gazan territory to contain those who are to this day say Israelis should all be killed. Gazans then let Hamas take over with majority support with the promise that they will destroy Israel, meanwhile arguing that Israel keeps them locked in an open-air prison. Then for some reasons the border fails and you have Gazans invade Israel and killing close to 1000 civilians, including foreigners. And this somehow proves that Gazans should be reincorporated into Israel? To me it proves that the prison walls were not strong enough.

Until Gazans openly support a terrorist organization wanting to destroy Israel I see no chance of consolidation.

This doesn't mean Israel does not committ crimes, such as building settlements in the West Bank, killing civilians etc. They truly act more and more like an apartheid state. But it's not like Gazans/Palestinians would like to peacefully live in Israel and reconcile.

It's another question why the West finances Palestinians who hate us as well. Let Saudi Arabia and Egypt take over the Palestinian burden.
Also no one talks about why neither Jordan, Egypt or Lebanon want anything to do with Palestinians. Makes you think why Egypt keeps the Gazan border closed.

So, where are all the sanctions and Palestinian flags everywhere? Do I get it in my multiplayer games soon? Will they cancel Jews in the free world? What about those "anti-war" ex-Russian Israeli repatriates, shall they come to Poland now or be enlisted to the Israeli army? Hmm, so many questions!

Sorry my dude, in this analogy you are the Hamas. Which if not contained will terror bomb civilians.

I'm not surprised, your track record of statements about non-European people speaks for itself.
Me: calling some people barbaric
Those exact people: literally act barbaric

Russians are also European by the way. More often than not you unnecessarily bring racial/ethnic reasoning in every argument.

I have no idea what this, or your rather jumbled mess of a post is trying to say.

This is the Israel / Palestine thread. It's about the current war, but it's not just about it.

Do you think people are defending Hamas or something like that? Do you have any examples, or are you just trying to gotcha me for things you think other posters are saying?

Also: sock puppets, lol.

It's the double standards and masks slipping I find amusing.

Seens to be a big split atm in anti USA type things online. Having fundamentalists going around raping women and shooting up a peace festival seems to be splitting online lefties.

So if Hamas starts shooting hostages and filming it you gonna defend that?

Me: calling some people barbaric
Those exact people: literally act barbaric
A lot of people "act barbaric" when at war. You're picking and choosing who gets the label, though, based on who you think is justified, and who isn't.

Which is something we all do. But that means the label isn't a factual description. It's a reflection of a subjective judgment.

Seens to be a big split atm in anti USA type things online. Having fundamentalists going around raping women and shooting up a peace festival seems to be splitting online lefties.
Doesn't seem to be from my perspective.

Again: who's defending Hamas? All I'm seeing is condemnation of their attack.

A lot of people "act barbaric" when at war. You're picking and choosing who gets the label, though, based on who you think is justified, and who isn't.

Which is something we all do. But that means the label isn't a factual description. It's a reflection of a subjective judgment.

Doesn't seem to be from my perspective.

Again: who's defending Hamas? All I'm seeing is condemnation of their attack.

Missed all the whataboutisms about Israel?

Apparently some idiot Jews visited Al Aqsa mosque recently.

Missed all the whataboutisms about Israel?
What "whataboutism"? I get you're a fan of the word, but what do you actually mean?

Are you trying to say that the actions of the Israeli state have no bearing on the Israel-Palestine situation? Because that seems pretty silly?

And again: who's defending Hamas? If you can't back up your claims, maybe reconsider making them?

I promise You that Jews are not inherently violent
And that they are dealing with decades of terrorist attacks, and forced to defend themselves
Funny though you should mention terrorism given Hamas dosnt disnguish Jewish civilians from actual soldiers

and around and around we go

They certainly distinguish.
They look for civilians just as much as they look for soldiers.

They were prepared for the massacre at the music festival, and encircled it with gunmen on all exists at the same time.
Not a collateral dammage to civilians.
The massacre of party goers was the goal.

What "whataboutism"? I get you're a fan of the word, but what do you actually mean?

Are you trying to say that the actions of the Israeli state have no bearing on the Israel-Palestine situation? Because that seems pretty silly?

And again: who's defending Hamas? If you can't back up your claims, maybe reconsider making them?

Scroll up the thread?

Right here right now it's Hamas who's unleashed the current carnage. Sometimes it's Israel sure. As always Palestinians will get it worse.

Sorry my dude, in this analogy you are the Hamas. Which if not contained will terror bomb civilians.
Riiight, cause quote:

"We are fighting against human animals." (Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant)

"We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. There will be no electricity, no food, no water, no fuel, everything will be closed."

Or as Hillary once said, "Gazian rights are animal rights. And animal rights are Gazian rights."

Scroll upthre thread?
It's a 98 page thread and I view 50 posts per page. Link the evidence, or don't make the claim.

What whataboutism? Can you even describe it? Do you think settlers storming the Al-Aqsa Mosque is unrelated to the current conflict? Give us an actual opinion, instead of smirking at forum posters as though that constitutes an argument :D

They prepared for the massacre at the music festival, and encircled it with gunmen.
Not a collateral dammage to civilians.
The massacre of party goers was the goal.
Nobody's saying it wasn't. You're inventing arguments and applying them to people who never made them.

The solution of two states to Israel and Palestine is totally unvaible. The ONU need to change this propose in order to do something vaiable.
My propose is a united state of Israel and Palestine where the presidency alternate between Israelitas and Palestines.
And also the world should be united to take out Benjamin Netanyahu of the power and put a Palestine person at the power instead.

Jews can no longer live safely in any Muslim country. So under Arab-Muslim rule in the Holy Land?

The popular hatred will not just in a moment.

Jews or a third party must be in charge of the police and military if they wish to not be occasionally massacred by their Arab surrounding.

It's a 98 page thread and I view 50 posts per page. Link the evidence, or don't make the claim.

What whataboutism? Can you even describe it? Do you think settlers storming the Al-Aqsa Mosque is unrelated to the current conflict? Give us an actual opinion, instead of smirking at forum posters as though that constitutes an argument :D

Nobody's saying it wasn't. You're inventing arguments and applying them to people who never made them.

It was not in order to counter an arguement.
It was an example, intended to augment my own arguement.

I wanted to make clear that it's not as if Hamas doesn't distinguish civillians from soldiers.
It is far worse.
They do distinguish, but they wish to kill both.

What a nice capitalist world, what a wonderful times! You have any opportunity in your life you may think of. Just choose the right way in your life, invest yourself in education, don't be lazy or bad.

Say, you are a child born in Gaza...

I wanted to make clear that it's not as if Hamas doesn't distinguish civillians from soldiers.
It is far worse.
They do distinguish, but they wish to kill both.
And the same argument can be made when armed Israeli settlers shoot Palestinian civilians in order to take their land (or get the military to do the shooting). It's all related. None of it is irrelevant.

Or do you think Hamas are the only group in this situation that kill innocent people? They're not. It's not whataboutism to point this out. It's directly related to why Hamas gets support from within Palestine. It's relevant to the whole thing.

As i said it's right above us mods may have removed the worst of it idk.

Hamas started this latest round.

And if they start shooting hostages and releasing it nine how is that going to help their cause or inevitable ISIS comparison.

Israel right now has the 9/11 pass.

Historically it always has, and my use of "exclusive Jewish" and "apartheid" it's not an out of nowhere conjecture, it's historically proven and I quote it as well, did you read? or you just skim through and pass it like it's nothing?
I am not arguing that this characterization is unfair.
I was asking whether it is any different from what Hamas wants, only in reverse.
I'm saying that Israel have the power to undermine Hamas' support by reversing course on any number of their policies directed at Palestinian civilians.

It's not likely they will, but they hold the cards there.

Hamas aren't the Palestinian side. It's extremely unlikely that Hamas could ever be convinced.

But regular Palestinians aren't going to be convinced so long as Israel get to keep doing what they're doing. Again, the proverbial ball is in Israel's court.
The ones *primarily* responsible for whom they support are Palestinians *themselves*, not any third party.

Unless I am mistaken, Hamas won elections in Gaza and is the sole authority there ever since.

Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005... what did it gain for them? Way I see it, if Israel was to continue making concessions as a response to terror, the obvious conclusion for Palestinians would be that terror *works* and *more* of it is needed.

I repeat that recognizing Israel's right to *exist* is one concession that would cost Palestinian side nothing.

Jews can no longer live safely in any Muslim country. So under Arab-Muslim rule in the Holy Land?
Oh the drama, look into my Muslim beardy eyes, you'll see that those scary meany imgination of yours is not true, so just tell me what actually that Absolution want? Absolution want a hug? an attention? a shoulder to cry on? Tell me :)

Btw here is a very scary story when Hamas fighters infiltrated the Jews home, very scary, it will traumatized and disappoint you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom