The Jade Commandos

Originally posted by Chieftess
OOC: Whoa! Everyone needs to slow down again, and READ THE RULES. You have to have tiles before you can even begin to make weapons. We also don't even have Iron Working. Again, you need the availible shields to make a swordsmen, but ONLY when we have Iron Working, and Iron.

OOC:I was away for a moment and already things are jumping fast

Please keep within the timeframe

13 Years have passed
Zeitle Jade has been in morning after the passing of his sister but vows to have the name passed down to his daughter. Jan Ors's Father also has been scumbed to Old age, Mara Jade II's Father also scumbed to old age. Noval Gontsky Prepares his Son to pass on the Tourch after his timely passing

Noval Gontsky: Son (Maximilian Gontsky II), When I go to the great Beyond, I want you to take control.

Max Gontsky II: I will Father, I will

Noval Gontsky: Also when I am gone, I want you to have my Father's Stone Daggar that has been passed down from Generation to Generation

Max Gontsky II: I will Father, I will Honor your words

Soon Zethel Jade comes in

Zeitel Jade: I am sorry for interupting this Family Affair. But I have some Good news. I have met a Girl in the village. I suggest Max here should do the same

Max Gontsky: Sorry, I already have my eye on Jan Ors

Stuk Aza Peesea (Aza): Noval Gontsky, you are invited to the Despot's Hut to discuss military plans, as Barbarians have been spotted near our city! I am calling on you to pledge your support and the support of the Jade Commandos under your command.

Noval Gontsky: We will aid in your Defense Aza.

Soon Noval Gontsky turns to his son

Noval Gontsky: I have seen you grow in the past years, you have shown exceptonaly Excelent skils in combat. Maximilian Gontsky II, Lead the attack in honor of me and Mara Jade II.

Maximilian Gontsky II: I will Father. I will.

Soon Zeitel Jade walks into the tent as Aza leaves.

Zeitel Jade: I have Good news everyone. I have meet a lovely young Girl in the village and we are about to tie the knot.

Noval Gontsky: Excelent, then your Tridition wil live on.

William and Lauren step into the Jade Commandoes.

Lauren: Hail. I am the daughter of Jenna and SaaMuel. I bear the Jade Arrow of Power, as passed down to me from my mother and the pot of the Odd Black Bird. I wish to fufil my mothers destiny and rule an area. While I may be a woman of knowledge, I am also ready to fight.

Noval: You say your father was SaaMuel ? You act little like him, while much like your mother.

Lauren: I know of them neither. I was orphaned. I bring with me my friend, William. Son of Bob and Jackie. He bears the odd wooden instrument.

Noval: Next hut over. You're looking for the Rouge Scholars. But, I see you are a huntsman. Come, join us.

And so the first part of Laurens plot was initated. She had entered a military camp

Maximilian: Excelent, welcome aboard Lauren

OOC Sidenote: The Jade Commandos has been passed to Maximilian Gontsky

Me Janus and my brother Septimus wish to join the jade commandos...

OOC: Welcome Janus and Septumus to the Jade Commandos :). YOu are just intime to see an update of the story.

In a summery afternoon, Maximilian has sent a letter to the Despot and sending another Letter to the matchmaker.

Gontskius Maximilian II: If my Daughter does not find a Noblemen soon, I have no choice but to end the Gontsky name at the Jade Family.

Soon the Goast of Zeitel Jade appears

Zeitel: Have faith in my sons and my family line. You have been destened to be intertwined into the Jade Family. I ask of you is to consider my sons as alternatives incase you dont find a Noblemen to marry your daugher.

The Goast of Zeitel sits in his old chair

Zeitel: I have good faith in you and my sons. I bid you farewell.

Maximilian: Would I be able to see you again?

Zeitel: Yes, and Ill be a spirit guide for any future generation of my family

The Goast of Zeitel vanishes into thin air. Maximilian Heads to the Living quaretes of the hut to take care of the children

Maximilitan: My daughter is my only hope He said to himself

Briefus enters the Headquarters of the Jade Commandos.

"Maximillian Gontsky, I have just left Sage Atrous and he has instructed me to contact you, so you might gather the forces necessary for the initial defense of Gorina."

This definitely gets the attention of Maximillian. Briefus explains the situation and stress the point that Gorina must not fall.

"If this is what our Despot wishes, I shall do my best, Briefus."

"Thank you Maximillian." Briefus turns and heads out the door. Maximillian goes to his maps...

The changing of the guard

Jadius Edgarius reads fromm the Document left by Maximilian Gontsky

To whom, it may consern.
I would like to see the Jade Comando ownership be transfered to my freind, Jadius Edgarius. Jadius Edgarius will be the new Warload. I am also adnouncing that Marcus Lifespanius shuld be named Centurian, since he is marrying my Daughter

Thanks,
Maximilian Gontsky II

As ther years passed, Centurion Marcus Lifespanius proved himself worthy of promotion several times. He commanded the 100 Warriors in his Century well and was soon named Senior Centurion by the Six Tribunes of the Legion. He was now a regular member of the Councils of War.

Jadius Edgarius and Marcus became good friends and comrades. The drank together, though not often. They enjoyed the good life of a strong militry heritage.

Jadius Edgarius has heard about the assasination attempt in the Palace. He soon swiftly created a small security unit to protect the Nobles. He placed his Son, Caeser Jade, as Centurion of the Security. Incharge of Protectiong Nobles and other dignitaries.

Julius Peesea: I would like to join the worthy organization of the Jade Commandos. Keep in mind that I am not like my insane uncle Honorius, who orchestrated the assassination attempt in Gorina.

Julius Peesea walks into the hut outside of Gorina

Sentery Guard: Halt!

Juliuss Peesea: Please let me pass, I would like to join the Jade Commandos

Sentery Guard: Hmm, allright. But I would have to escourt you.

Julius: But I am not the one who was part of...

Sentery Guard: Sorry, but the Warlord is a bit jumpy and has requested that anyone with connections to the assasin must be babysat

Julius: BabySit?!

Sentery Guard: Sorry, but it is the Warlord's orders, now here is the Warlord.

Jadius Edgarius: What seems to be the trouble

Sentery Guard: This persion, Julius Peesea, requests to join the Jade Commandos.

Jadius Edgarius: Very well, he may join as long as he can prove his loyalty. I dont want to risk sending anyone for guard duty into Gorina that has connections to the assasin

Julius: But..

Jadius Edgarius: No buts son, all you need to do is prove your loyalty and your inocents. But if you assasinate anyone that is a Noble or an Important Dignatary, then you would have to go into.. into.. into.. Geze what is that name what you call someone who is in the Military that has commited a crime. Oh well, the Name is not important. But promise me that you will never assasinate any noble or Important or Forgen Freindly Dingnatary.

Julius: Yes.

Julius: How do you wish for me to prove my loyalty and innocence? I do promise never to attempt to assassinate any noble, royal, dignitary, etc., and not to be like my uncle.

Senior Centurion Marcus Lifespanius enters the Headquarters of the Jade Commandos. He listens to the conversation between Jadius and Julius. "Might I make a recomendation, Jadius? I think we should detail Julius to a century that is not the Security Century." Marcus explains that for reasons of safety, not only to the Royal and Noble families, but to Julius himself, it would be best not to place him in close contact with the families. Everyone seems to agree on this point.

"I also might suggest that Julius be assigned to the scouting detail that will march upriver, in search of any Viviano clan. Our scouts have a need for brave and loyal Warriors."

Julius: I would like to be a scout to find remaining Vivanos. I will bring my warrior unit with me, if that's okay with you. It has been 25 years since Nero Vivano threatened to attack, before I was even born, will he finally carry through on his threat? I am also looking forward to the speech, I will be there when it is delivered.

OOC: Would my warrior unit fall under the movement rules on units, where they could only move one territory per turn? Since the Vivanos are at an undefined location, I assume that the warriors can travel freely with the rest of the group. If not, the warriors will stay in Gorina with Cornelia.

Julius: I have just received word of Diutitus' intent to claim the despotism. I must announce that I will send myself and my troops to aid him before any scouting mission. Once his rise to the despotism is secure, I will go scouting.

Jadius Edgarius: Anyway, I need to talk with Mara Jade III.

Mara Jade III walks into the tent, Julius becomes silent in the presents of a Warlordess

Mara Jade III: What is this talk about a despot

Julius: Mara, I have just received word of Diutitus' intent to claim the despotism. I must announce that I will send myself and my troops to aid him before any scouting mission. Once his rise to the despotism is secure, I will go scouting.

Mara Jade III: Ill accept the mission

Jadius Edgarius: I am so proud, now before you do, I would like you to get in contact with your cusion, Ceaser Jade.

Mara Jade III: I will, Father.

Mara Jade gathers a small warrior group of 10 units, half Warriors and half Spearmen to pay a visit to her cusion in Gorina

Jadius Edgarius: Now where were we, ahh yes. Marcus Lifespanius, Julius will be assigned to the scouting misson along with my Daughter, Mara Jade III.

Top Bottom