The Kingdom of Hyrule

The Kingdom of Hyrule 0.2.1.1

decster584

Chieftain
decster584 submitted a new resource:

The Kingdom of Hyrule - Adds the Kingdom of Hyrule, led by Princess Zelda, to Civilization VI.

Adds the Kingdom of Hyrule, led by Princess Zelda, to Civilization VI. Hyrule is a religion and early domination-focused Civ based around the Hero of Time and defending the homeland.

Uniques

Leader Ability: Goddess's Harp:
Zelda gains +2 Great Musician Points per turn.

Civilization Ability: Sacred Stones: Precious metal and stone sources (Jade, Silver, Pearls, Gypsum and Diamonds) provide +3 Faith per turn when improved.

Unique Improvement: Fairy...

Read more about this resource...

• Hyrule Castle
  • Kakariko
  • Ordon
  • Faron
  • Snowpeak
  • Great Bay
  • Ikana Canyon
  • Woodfall
  • Romani
  • Clock Town
  • Eldin
  • Lanayru
  • Skyloft
  • Theive's Town
  • Mabe
  • Lynna City
  • Horon
  • Subrosia
  • Windfall
  • Dragon Roost
  • Outset
  • Forest Haven
  • Old Kasuto
  • New Kasuto
  • Aboda
  • Anouki
  • Papuchia

• Hyrule Castle
  • Kakariko
  • Ordon
  • Faron
  • Snowpeak
  • Great Bay
  • Ikana Canyon
  • Woodfall
  • Romani
  • Clock Town
  • Eldin
  • Lanayru
  • Skyloft
  • Theive's Town
  • Mabe
  • Lynna City
  • Horon
  • Subrosia
  • Windfall
  • Dragon Roost
  • Outset
  • Forest Haven
  • Old Kasuto
  • New Kasuto
  • Aboda
  • Anouki
  • Papuchia
Radical, thank you very much man!

I'm loving this Civ. How difficult was it to create this civ? I have some ideas for civs I would like to create. For examale, Pars, from the Anime arslan senki which is based on real life Pars or Persia.

hey just like to say i love this mod but is it normal for all the leaders pics to disappear?

I've looked into this and it only seems to happen when animated leaders are off - is that your case? I have a suspicion as to what's causing it, I'll try and put a fix out for it.

I'm loving this Civ. How difficult was it to create this civ? I have some ideas for civs I would like to create. For examale, Pars, from the Anime arslan senki which is based on real life Pars or Persia.

It depends, I'm an experienced programmer so it wasn't too difficult, but I've never used Lua before. The Lua stuff was relatively easy, though, if you've got programming experience, just requires a bit of research & trial+error because there's no official documentation yet. Gedemon has posted some amazing stuff that helps.

If you have a working knowledge of programming and SQL/XML you should be good.

It depends, I'm an experienced programmer so it wasn't too difficult, but I've never used Lua before. The Lua stuff was relatively easy, though, if you've got programming experience, just requires a bit of research & trial+error because there's no official documentation yet. Gedemon has posted some amazing stuff that helps.

If you have a working knowledge of programming and SQL/XML you should be good.

I have basic programming knowledge, messed with minecraft modding but java is too scary hahaha. Basic Lua knowledge because of mineraft as well. I've seen the code for some other mods and it looks fairly simple. I'll take a look at this one's internals and see if I can make my Parsian civilization hahaha. Thanks for the reply.

I have basic programming knowledge, messed with minecraft modding but java is too scary hahaha. Basic Lua knowledge because of mineraft as well. I've seen the code for some other mods and it looks fairly simple. I'll take a look at this one's internals and see if I can make my Parsian civilization hahaha. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah you'll have absolutely no problem then :)

I tried it out, it is a nice civ. I have a few comments though.

The Hero of time is too strong for a long while. I would rather see them evolve at each era. Or possibility to evolve. Through faith?
You can give nice boost at such times, for instance it starts in the first era with a movement of 2. And then get the magic boots that double movement.
Of course the GPT would be low at first and increase with era.

Also, I would like the UI, the fountain to be buildable only by the hero of time. With a limit of once per hero.
Another option to go with the religious aspect of this civ would be to have the foutain replace the first or second building in the holy site.

Well, those are just ideas :)

I tried it out, it is a nice civ. I have a few comments though.

The Hero of time is too strong for a long while. I would rather see them evolve at each era. Or possibility to evolve. Through faith?
You can give nice boost at such times, for instance it starts in the first era with a movement of 2. And then get the magic boots that double movement.
Of course the GPT would be low at first and increase with era.

Also, I would like the UI, the fountain to be buildable only by the hero of time. With a limit of once per hero.
Another option to go with the religious aspect of this civ would be to have the foutain replace the first or second building in the holy site.

Well, those are just ideas :)

I'm thinking of a few things to balance the Hero of Time. Firstly is that you cannot buy them at all, so that you can only ever have one per era. The second is a promotion tree with Zelda-item themed upgrades (the magic boots with extra movement was the first that I had thought of :) )

I also do like the idea of having the hero build fairy fountains. I will look into how difficult that will be.

I am also replacing the temple with a new UB that will be able to house Great Works of Music, to put the UA to better use.

Thank you very much for your feedback, it's much appreciated.

decster584 updated The Kingdom of Hyrule with a new update entry:

0.2 update

- Nerf to Hero of Time - 55 base strength instead of 60, 1000 faith to purchase instead of 750.
- Fairy Fountains are now only buildable by Hero of Time. Each Hero of Time can only build one Fairy Fountain.
- Fairy Fountains provide an additional +1 culture when built on or next to a tile with forest.
- New Temple of Time building which replaces temple. Holds 2 great works of music and generates 1 Great Musician Point per turn.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The new version (v0.2) looks nice. It looks a bit more balanced. I will try it, as soon as there is a new patch for the game :p

I hope the SDK will be available soon too.

Howdy! I noticed a game affecting bug. Temple of Time doesn't allow you to purchase Apostles (I'd imagine that Mahabodi Temple should still give them, but when I was playing, I didn't have a Forest available). I love this mod, by the way! Super fun getting Stockholm. :)

Top Bottom