The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

I'm completely terrible at directing fleets in the direction I want them to go apparently. :(

I don't have the time to ensure correct garrisoning etc.. its really screwing me up. I come back from work and find Iggys ships have been rerouted and i'm chasing shadows again. Also, he has an uncanny ability to get everyone to give him their techs..

Some people know that cooperating with me is a very good pathway to success, and it's not like they're getting nothing out of the exchanges either.

Also, hurrah! I'm uncanny now! :D

Now firstly, Abaddon, if I can't talk about the uncanny, nor can you :p.
Also, Iggy, you're too good at this. I want a new game so I can utilize the plans I SHOULD have used in this game :p

I must admit I was totally unprepared for Iggy's Zerg Rush, and he has caught me with my pants down repeatedly. All this faffing around trying to clear my own system (not helped with 2 days AFK for a party) means I have fallen far far behind him.. and unless is "allies" get some balls, it won't be long before the game is over.

What happened to ganging up on the strongest?

Because teaming up with the strongest has a lesser chance of getting you killed?

At any rate, despite appearances, I'm not the strongest, I've got a rather tricky strategic position to deal with right now.

Considering that the Ancestral Demon is spreading through your fleets, the rest of the galaxy has no choice but to destroy you.

your people will live safely under the yoke of the Eternal Crusade.

Biggish, yes. Of course, my lead is shrinking as other people take advantage of their remaining expansion space, and you don't have to deal with a two-front war. ;)

Yes, if Andis would just wake up and realise this is the time to strike AGAINST you.. you really would be hosed.

Oh my that map is depressing...

If andis-1 were to stab me, the big winner would be thomas.berubeg, who would form andis' new next-door neighbour. He's got a lot more to gain from letting me form a huge border that's stuck in a dead-end war while he expends his forces elsewhere. Besides, andis and I are buddies who have been gaining a lot from our mutual partnership.

So, any interest for starting a new game? I've got an extra space ready right now. :)

Top Bottom