The New Team

Yes. Where have you been?

I feel like I've answered this too many times for my own good...

To make a long story short, I've been busy with other things. I think that I may have time over the summer, but I'm scared of making any promises now. I would like to help, but I feel that I should let someone else take over leadership, because at this point I can't even trust myself to lead. I'm glad to upload all the stuff I have lying on my computer and to help with the design and possibly do some coding, but no promises on that part.

Otherwise I'm glad to see the mod going again, but I believe that we should go with our earlier plan of scenarios, because creating new plans from scratch seems to be the downfall of this mod. So we should try to get one scenario out before we discuss other ideas.

OK, let's be a noob here: is it just my impression or is this just 6 pages worth of talk? Has the new team done anything yet worth downloading?:confused:

OK, let's be a noob here: is it just my impression or is this just 6 pages worth of talk? Has the new team done anything yet worth downloading?:confused:

To answer your first question, to me, it looks like 3 pages, but that might just be my settings.

#2- Not really, no.

Well, when I look at the thread it gives me 6 pages, but this being beside the point, I DLed Star Wars mod the other day and it appeared to be for Civ4 Patch 1.61 - although it (dis)played fine on Patch 1.74.

With such a great looking team, might I suggest an update to Warlords or, dare I say it, even BtS would be in order. (Babylon 5, Star Trek and MOO2Civ are well underway to becoming full-fledged BtS mods now.)

Also, definitely more ship models are needed, and an actual Space Map would be nice. (The mod has Ocean = Space conversion, but no Stars, Planets or anything; the Final Frontier map has all this - and more.)

That's all for now.;)

It's being built for BTS. This mod has been in development, on and off (mostly off), for quite some time now. It's starting to get back on (and will hopefully stay that way). If perchance you wish to help, pm Niknak about it ;)

EDIT: I'm not sure about this, having recently joined, but i don't think much of it, if any, will be based on what you've downloaded.

Ah, good!:thumbsup:

Can't be much of help, I'm afraid - being too busy as it is. (Nice avatar pic, though.);)

I can't download it for some reason. Do you think you could just attach it to your post? To do that go advanced while posting and scroll down. Oh, and we're not basing it off of the old SW mod, we're starting from scratch.

I was told to come here to help with this mod. I can help with xml and some graphics editing(nothing extreme in graphics yet until I learn to use nifskope). I have been modding civ for the last month now and I read that you guys needed a lot of help.

Top Bottom