Recruitment

I'll help with buttons. I haven't done much with civics but I'll give it a try.I'll help with other XML like civs if you want to add more but it looks like all you need to do for civs is adding leadherheads. I'll help with static leadheads if you want, not moving 3d ones. I'll help with most XML though. Do you think I should use the units in the original mod and add them to the BTS mod?

Daryl: Sorry for not responding for a while. Sure, if you don't mind doing buttons, any that would work for the current mod (I just updated BTW) would be nice. Can you PM them to me or post in the modpack thread? Just a little more convienent.
Skabo: The mod definetly needs some models. The current mod can be found here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=297868. Any models would be nice, except for the speeder, naboo fighter, naboo security guard, and gungan energy catapult, which I already have. Whatever you can do will be appreciated.

This is what I've done so far. I've added three buttons, changed Padme to Amidala because Padme was just a disguise, added the Gungan civ instead of using the Naboo for the Gungans, added the Trade Federation with Gunray, and added main menus in just 3 hours. Just paste this to the Star Wars Invasion of Naboo folder. It should leave all other files intact(not sure about operating systems other than XP).

Sorry, this is the first time I've tried to add a download to one of my posts. There was no tutorial that I found for this site. How do I add a download?

I got it now. Nevermind.:)

I tested this and for some reason it doesn't like the new civs I added. It crashes on the 2nd turn. I remove my version of the civilizationinfos and it worked just fine.:confused: What am I doing wrong? It doesn't say in the game. The error reports are of no use. The error page is long and doesn't give accurate information.

I figured it out.:)

I know a whole bunch about star wars and I'm okay with xml I'll do what you ask me if I can
what should i do I'm best with civs and text files
I'm also good with some images these are the eras i made and all star wars models i could find
I'm jut starting to learn python but I would love to help
Heres the mod I had been working on:

I want to help. I have a vast knowledge of the Star Wars Universe (I've read almost all the books). I am relitivly new to modding but I'm becoming very good with xml. Please send me a private message to tell me what to do.

You can help us
What are you good at
creating graphic (Units buildings improvements) If you're good at this could you create an animation for the death star
XML
Python
We aren't using this thread any more if you want to sign up please post in what we're doing now and tell us what you're good at so we can give you a position on our team

Post your ideas where and when they are needed
They will be appreciated

Top Bottom