The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Screenshot (1).png
Moorish reconquista?

Alexander VI must be mad sitting in Rome.

Vikings, the true masters of the seas.

I suppose this happened when Nidaros became independent and the settler got wrongly displaced.
Wrongly displaced units are very common in the black sea. I've yet to go a game without some unit getting thrown into it.

Disclaimer: I've primarily been playing QMC, but I haven't made any changes to anatolia or the unit push code.

So, I'm playing a game as Tonga and Tahiti has become the Pacific Ocean production capital for War Elephants after acquiring an Ivory source from Ethiopia. Begs the question, should this be allowed?

Why not?

Well everyone knows it's just the Ivory being traded, the elephant is then reassembled in the destination city.

Alternatively, you take some giant turtles, bolt the tusks on and give them a grey paintjob.

Got another interesting victim of displacement when Phoenicia fell.

That poor guy is gonna be there forever. Might as well buy a couple houses and settle down. Two millenia later linguists will be stumped how the natives of Cyprus came to speak a weird Greek dialect with Chinese loanwords.

Alternatively, you take some giant turtles, bolt the tusks on and give them a grey paintjob.

Got another interesting victim of displacement when Phoenicia fell.

That poor guy is gonna be there forever. Might as well buy a couple houses and settle down. Two millenia later linguists will be stumped how the natives of Cyprus came to speak a weird Greek dialect with Chinese loanwords.
Tonal Greek.

Yeah, a scout that got stranded in Sardinia helped me a lot in my China game. All those safe contacts with European civs.

Heh, the Congress of Vienna, oh so very close to its actual real life history date.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0132.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0132.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 513
Huh, I was always under the impression it was in 1815, but maybe that was just when it ended.

Top Bottom