The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

They were researching one technology per turn, Louis XIV is an insane fellow. No really, this screenshot is ages old and has been posted before and I just brought it up again. I do not remember how I had achieved this.

I originally did it with Montezuma, it seems that no one else has replicated this bug ever since.

Like posts about America founding 3 cities in Alaska or about the Aztecs converting to Confucianism?
Assuming that you are not America or the Aztecs, yes those would be fine (although the Aztec religion thing is quite common)

Sometimes Greece founds a Chinese religion. Or Confucianism just randomly spreads to Rome and you have no idea why that even happened, but next thing you know there's Hinduism in Spain and Greece and it seems that Christian Europe is over before it began, but then France spawns and they have the Christian holy city, and eventually everyone is Christian just like they should be. That said I always adopt no religion and switch to Free Religion as soon as it's possible since the penalty to diplomacy is pretty bad to have.

I honestly think that Rhye should start a gallery of RFC's unusual moments. I can contribute some already.

Spoiler Mega Spoiler :

Image1-I've seen the dutch and russians in egypt, but India is madness;)
2-I've seen the greeks in carthage, but Russia in mali is absolutely crazy
3-I thought all cities in the 9 tiles surrounding the spawn tiles would be razed
4-OMG!Look at that GW
5&6-The dutch feel aggressive
7- Either persia's culture completely surrounded jerusalem and they built it, or the jews built it to protect themselves;)
8-Havent you done that?
9-As I said, egypt is rather lucrative.
10- THAT IS INSANE.

Also, I remember one of your pics having a 6000pt monty at the american spawn, and you said all this was due to a buggy korean os?

This pic was due to a buggy korean os.
1.Monty with 6162points. OH NO WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!!:nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:.THIS IS YOUR FUTURE-:assimilate::assimilate::borg::borg:.WHAT HE'LL DO TO US-:spank::spank::ar15::sniper::backstab::whipped::whipped:.WHAT WE'LL HAVE TO DO-:wallbash::bowdown::worship::help::hammer2::suicide::suicide:

2.Creative constructions

3.Monty found Islam. OMG HE'LL INITIATE A JIHAD!!!!:ar15::sniper::ar15::sniper:

4.Baltimore.

8-Havent you done that?

Oddly enough, no, this is a fresh USA start, you can see the charateristic "Autosaving..." text above.

I think 6000 points Monty was related to how a Korean OS bugs RFC scenarios allowing for that kinda stuff, it's something to do with WB saves that's all I know.

EDIT: Oh gawd you brought that picture up :lol:

Oddly enough, no, this is a fresh USA start, you can see the charateristic "Autosaving..." text above.

I think 6000 points Monty was related to how a Korean OS bugs RFC scenarios allowing for that kinda stuff, it's something to do with WB saves that's all I know.

EDIT: Oh gawd you brought that picture up :lol:
Even despite that was a bug, it is my favourite OMG from this thread.
For this ,Corovanrobber, you are crowned the :king: of this thread.

Flattering. :D

That picture still has some unexplained moments, such as why the hell did my units start at Baltimore tile? Nobody knows...

Top Bottom