Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by ZachScape, Apr 12, 2009.
That's a very good one.
I don't think I've ever seen Isabella willing to trade world map with me, unless vassalized.
I just started a game with France. At the beginning it all looks quite normal, but after some turns strange things began to happen. I made the screenshot the moment the Americans spawned.
1. The Germans have been destroyed by the Romans, just one turn after they've spawned. This also gave me the chance to conquer Frankfurt.
2. At around 1500 AD The Vikings conquered the Maya and nearly the Aztec, too.
3. Since Rome destroyed the Germans they became a super power, always leading the scoreboard.
4. Nearly all Europe is either allied, vassal or an ally of an ally. The big alliance: France with his Vassals Netherlands, Inca and Aztec, Spain with Vassal Mali, Rome and Russia with his Vassal Viking. The only country not in this alliance is England, but that should be obvieous EFIT: Just two turns later England became the vassel of Russia and America became the vassal of Rome.
5. Russian Colonies in Africa.
6. The Vikings still control half of England. Oh, and the reason why their Capital is there too isn't and OMG. I attacked him and he lost his normal Capital.
I ran several American starts, just for the sake of it, insane stuff.
I mean what the HELL is wrong with the Chinese?
You should see this! Spoiler below
I went as far as to attach a saved game, because this is truly ridiculous in my opinion.
I also ran yet another American start. Perhaps unsurprisingly, it features China too. I don't know what to say at this point.
The Chinese AI in RFC is awesome.
Korean OS is best OS
This isn't really the first time though. Behold, Japan on STEROIDS!
What was the last time you had AI Japan actually capture something in Australia? I thought so. (There's Turkey in Mesoamerica, too)
You may say I could've used less reposts, since they are boring the second time. I do not feel as excited about them anymore. Anyways, I'm leaving this thread for a while.
The only thing I say:
Are those... Turkish conquerors?
Yup. That they are.
Never seen Rome found these cities:
Quite right. Neither have I.
The fleet is lost out at sea!
The congress assigned Athens to spain, and my troops are exiled to Crete!
If only there were paratroopers...then it could be a repeat of the German 1941 invasion(you are the third reich, after all)
Those Chinese OMGs of Caravanrobber are the best I've seen in the entire thread. What in god's sake is wrong with them? Hurr durr let's conquer random cities around the world instead of staying in China hurr durr
Cities or forts are needed, unfortunately.
This happened a while ago, but I had the save so here's Spain in Siberia
Separate names with a comma.