The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

You can bet on Christian Arabia if they had failed Islam and flipped a few Christian cities. This requires player interference because the AI is not capable of researching Divine Right ahead of Saladin's spawn. Most of the time however, Saladin will convert to Judaism if it is one of the two with Christianity.

These come from an attempt at an american OCC(i founded Omaha, when NY/Savannah flipped I WB'd them out). The images are kind of big.

Spoiler :
Portugese conquerers!(not too OMG, but I rarely see these)

Spanish ireland?

And from another game...

The celts found christianity!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 697
  • Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 713
  • Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    336.4 KB · Views: 774
I managed to squat on rome as carthage, so Rome ended up in sicily and didn't do much. Somehow these guys got to theology first, the indians got it a few turns later.

These come from an attempt at an american OCC(i founded Omaha, when NY/Savannah flipped I WB'd them out). The images are kind of big.

Spoiler :
Portugese conquerers!(not too OMG, but I rarely see these)

Spanish ireland?

And from another game...

The celts found christianity!
The 1st and 3rd are OMGs, cuz any civ who has the sense to load a unit onto a galley can conquer Ireland;)

They aren't dog soldiers, the cities spawn automatically along with celtic gallic soldiers. Normally Rome conquers them fairly easily, but since Rome really didn't exist(I squatted), I left them alone and they celts had some time alone, and they developed christianity!

They aren't dog soldiers, the cities spawn automatically along with celtic gallic soldiers. Normally Rome conquers them fairly easily, but since Rome really didn't exist(I squatted), I left them alone and they celts had some time alone, and they developed christianity!
Thought he was talking about the first pic.

Actually it's likely that the Aztecs collapsed. If any of the Meso-american tribes collapse before 1500 they will become native not indy or barbarian.

Actually it's likely that the Aztecs collapsed. If any of the Meso-american tribes collapse before 1500 they will become native not indy or barbarian.
Then explain the name of Tenochtitlan/Mexico City then. Wait... That's Portuguese that's not as OMG as I thought.

Top Bottom